Jones post on Facebook

see, the problem is, Jones didn't back up a lot of the shit he talked. He said he was going to do "Violent, Malicious things" and is now just hanging on the fact he took Cormier down in the later rounds.

This was a tough fight for Jones. Sans Gus, I've never seen him so tired. Cormier brought the fucking heat, but Jones was just a tad better. Don't know why this has turned into some mythological beating just becuase *Gasp* Cormier was taken down. Last I checked Cormier picked Jones up like a little kid and slammed him on his ass too, so there ya go

yeah, no. he was a couple of tads better....btw, 'mythic' or 'mythical' works much better there for what you are trying to convey.

Yeah but you're still some irrelevant turd that thinks he is something special when you don't even know your ass from your elbow.

You also can't analyze a fight nearly as good as you think you can.

You're a little delusional though so I understand you think you actually have a clue,

Keep being a little delusional, whiny baby.

This seems like a lot of whining.

1 takedown, in dirt time.

Bwuhahahahaha

Where is Cormier's clothes and what is Jon doing to Cormier's groin area?

xavier>>> Got the dvds for christamas.

Anyway, this is what I'm talking about. You guys just proclaim "OH MY GOD BABY A TRIPPPLLLEEEE REKT TOP KEK TROLL MASTERRACE JON JONES IS THE LIZARD SQUAD" over the childish shit he posts and then when someone goes "eh, it's aight", you just tell them that they're butthurt.

It's sad.

You call yourself a social terrorist, that's sad. You are fullsized baby, get over yourself.

OrnateGregariousBernesemountaindog.gif

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

You call yourself a social terrorist, that's sad. You are fullsized baby, get over yourself.

I can imagine how shitty it must be, being Da Speeit every day.

Yeah yeah you are the worst poster on sherdog for a reason, bud.

Those are sucker punches too, you fucking nub.

There's no need to be upset man.

If someone challenges you to a fight over the internet, you definitely beat that guy at trolling

Oh.

So if i purposely lose a match to someone on call of duty and randomly turn up on his doorstep and beat the shit out of him, do i win @ trolling or nah?

they all want to know the real jones. there you go. as for the violent things at the press conference DC looked hurt bad walking up.

There's no need to be upset man.

Oh.

So if i purposely lose a match to someone on call of duty and randomly turn up on his doorstep and beat the shit out of him, do i win @ trolling or nah?

Don't cry, son.

ITT, Jones fans telling us what a troll he is and how butthurt we are, yet they're the ones complaining and calling names lol

Back