Jones lost 8 lbs of muscle mass- attributes it to vegan diet

If Jones is clean Reyes has a real shot.

Oh And DC is a better fighter than Jon. If both were clean or both were juiced, DC would smash him. He only lost because he was clean and Jon was on a cocktail of drugs. DC would never struggle with the likes of Santos or Reyes.
You think former Olympic wrestlers are clean ? Lmao

Not sure if I agree with Jones on this one, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Vegan is extreme, no milk, no cheese, no eggs... Easy to stay lean for sure, and if he's got a good Nutritionist he can still get all the nutrients he's missing out on but it'd be a wiser move to be a vegetarian and eat fish too.

or he can just eat meat like humans were meant to. He’s probably just off the juice

Jones went vegan?

damn, it was a good run. RIP bones era 2011 - 2020.

Eating grain and pulses.

You think former Olympic wrestlers are clean ? Lmao
Daniel Cormier has been tested by USADA for 20 years. He's also built like a baked potato. He should be considered clean until proven otherwise.

so, dont say Jones is GOAT because he didn't fight the real competition to be the best of all times.
Fedor was small for HW and he still was the best.
GTFO out of here with that Jones hating crybaby bullshit. Fought the real competition my ass. The heavyweight division is the weakest division and always has been.

Fedor the GOAT my ass. Fedor was a can crusher. Got KO'ed by a old middleweight. Subbed by top 50 Bigfoot. And subbed easily by Werdum. Fedor will never be the GOAT.

By your dumb logic, GSP, Anderson, Aldo are not considered GOAT because they haven't fought in the Heavyweight division? The weakest division on the planet. Fucking lol.

Jones resume is better than any fighters resume, thats not even up for debate.

Jones is the GOAT and you can't stand it. Stay mad.

That sad part is, since the entire fiasco with Novitzky how are we to know exactly if he's on or off anything? We were just told he was tested a whole bunch of times. Did they elaborate on what it was showing? I can't help but think if the pulsing ran it's course we would be hearing about it. There's a good chance they're keeping it hush in case it starts again, or what I'm presuming it's been "consistent." Either way, if Jones does start barely scraping by fights or losing, if people think his entire career has been called into question already they haven't seen anything yet.

They had adopted the pulsing theory off of 1 failed test, and had his suspension reduced to 13 months and 1 week or something stupid like that and was already trying to schedule him to compete 2 months later, while hiding the failed tests not only from the public, but also his opponents, as well as the commission's.

Now regardless of what side of the fence your on, the fact remains that it is impossible to adopt the pulsing theory after a single failed tests.

And the fact that they still reduced his suspension as well as kept it hidden shows that there is very little confidence in USADA when it comes to high profile athletes, an issue USADA has been accused of even before they were apart of the UFC's anti doping initative.

GTFO out of here with that Jones hating crybaby bullshit. Fought the real competition my ass. The heavyweight division is the weakest division and always has been.

Fedor the GOAT my ass. Fedor was a can crusher. Got KO'ed by a old middleweight. Subbed by top 50 Bigfoot. And subbed easily by Werdum. Fedor will never be the GOAT.

By your dumb logic, GSP, Anderson, Aldo are not considered GOAT because they haven't fought in the Heavyweight division? The weakest division on the planet. Fucking lol.

how delusional you can be, you live in a fantasy world. is Jones is so great, why did he beat mostly middleweights? and why he cheated?

in pride, everybody was on roids, so it was a fair competition.

in the UFC, Jones is a massive cheater. he is not a true champ.

D

@ 4:05

“my weight’s low, 217. Normally I show up to fight week around 225”

dudes shrinking without his PEDs

'225 jones woulda won! Jones at 225 is unstoppable'

And so 225 Jones will join the mythical ranks of motivated BJ, muh boy Healthy Shogun, UFC100 Brock and Sea Level Cain

He hasnt lost any 8lbs " of muscle" that is significant and would be very noticable.
It's either mostly fat or hes lying

If there's one thing we know about Jon Jones it's that he always tells the truth
Great point! We’re witnessing history right now it’s time for the losers to cope.

Lol. Calling others mad and crybaby and using weak ass arguments like this.
I respect your view on Jones as the GOAT, but not your lack of reasonable arguments.

Not sure if I agree with Jones on this one, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Vegan is extreme, no milk, no cheese, no eggs... Easy to stay lean for sure, and if he's got a good Nutritionist he can still get all the nutrients he's missing out on but it'd be a wiser move to be a vegetarian and eat fish too.

I wouldn't call not drinking milk extreme. Unless you can get it raw from a farmer there is no benefit to be gained from drinking that filthy shit in your local supermarkets.

Calling it now-at some point he will ingest "tainted broccoli" and fail a ped test

Vegan Jones eating sausages and bacon for breakfast...
<LikeReally5>

Back