Jones lost 8 lbs of muscle mass- attributes it to vegan diet

i'm gonna go to heavyweight but also i'm cutting muscle mass

so is he gonna get fat to reach heavyweight?

Fake and not working is not the same thing.
Also it can work if you fully belive it will

Concepts of ‘prayer’ are antiquated thoughts from the minds of people who thought the wind was some form of diety. It comes from ignorance and fear. Like all religion.

indeed, me too.

he is so afraid to fights heavyweights, he would prefer to quit mma instead
Because he is not a Heavyweight. The only people that want Jones to fight at Heavyweight are the Jones haters ( like you ) because they are so desperate for him to lose.

Because he is not a Heavyweight. The only people that want Jones to fight at Heavyweight are the Jones haters ( like you ) because they are so desperate for him to lose.
so, dont say Jones is GOAT because he didn't fight the real competition to be the best of all times.
Fedor was small for HW and he still was the best.

The GOAT is going to make it look easy.

Concepts of ‘prayer’ are antiquated thoughts from the minds of people who thought the wind was some form of diety. It comes from ignorance and fear. Like all religion.

Agreed. Religion is just a tool for the few to control the masses.
Placebo is a real thing though. Just sayin.

Not sure if I agree with Jones on this one, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Vegan is extreme, no milk, no cheese, no eggs... Easy to stay lean for sure, and if he's got a good Nutritionist he can still get all the nutrients he's missing out on but it'd be a wiser move to be a vegetarian and eat fish too.

All vegan i know look terrible because they mostly eat carb lol

so, dont say Jones is GOAT because he didn't fight the real competition to be the best of all times.
Fedor was small for HW and he still was the best.

I think most people who watched MMA history from start to end can understand the greatness of Fedor.
To others no arguments can make them no mather how reasonable or strong.

Its like convincing someone Elvis was the greatest artist ever.
To a non fan of his no argument can be made. To a fan, no argument is needed.
He just is.

It's literally the opposite of the Jon Fitch situation.

Remember when Fitch got all jacked and he said it was because he went of the vegan diet and started eating meat again. His team mates were like.. yeah right buddeh

Then shortly after he popped

When you achieve undisputed GOAT status like Jones you can lose 8 pounds just by willing it.

Where does he say anything about being because of vegan diet? He talks about an emphasis on cardio. If you put more emphasis on endurance vs power over a full training camp, you're going to come in a few pounds lighter.

We see fighters talk about hitting the weights more and packing on more muscle to deal with stronger fighters or moving up in weight, so why is this suddenly evidence of something nefarious?

Get a grip.

So what all of you gay bois are saying is when Jon trashes Reyes, you won't have the patented pulsing excuse to go to? Better start thinking up an alternative narrative while you can, only 2.5 days until your newfound hero gets the business.

It’s not water, I promise you. It’s very probable that it’s not all muscle loss, of course, but one thing is for sure and it’s not about being even remotely dehydrated in the beginning of fight week. Zero possibility.
I like how confident you are about another man’s body.

It makes sense that the GOAT is a vegan. Vegans are superior, after all, and all scientific evidence shows that a plant based diet is optimal for human health and performance.
Jones is simply showing that his IQ outside the cage is as great as his IQ inside. Good for him.

It’s what happens when you stop taking steroids. Upset of the year is about to happen
These cock suckers are already saying he's old. He's only 32! If he's past his physical prime, it's not by a lot

Back