Jones lost 8 lbs of muscle mass- attributes it to vegan diet

just pm me who wants to have an acct bet ban..pretty sure jones haters believe hes just a mid level fighter without the roids right? now prove it..quote me and say yes for acct ban bet..

yeah yeah no one here really has the balls to

fedor got ktfo by a mw an old mw.. jon jones would vs that mw would be a comedy
jon jones is just a cheater fighting middleweights all his life....

fedor got in pride where everybody was on roids, so it was a fair competition. and yeah, he was not afraid to fight larger opponents. as jones is

Yes but of course.......its his new "diet"

tenor.gif
Remember when carwin said the same thing .

He's vegan now? Reyes may have a chance now.

Jones seemed to struggle taking down Smith and one legged Santos.

I think we are going to see a weaker Jones when it comes to grappling which will make his up close game vulnerable for the first time ever.

Not sure if I agree with Jones on this one, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Vegan is extreme, no milk, no cheese, no eggs... Easy to stay lean for sure, and if he's got a good Nutritionist he can still get all the nutrients he's missing out on but it'd be a wiser move to be a vegetarian and eat fish too.
Vegan is fine as long as you eat the right things. But you need to eat a lot of grains, beans, and barley helps too. The roman gladiators ate almost exclusively beans and barley, and studies on their bones shows incredible density.

Fish would be great, but food chain concentration of toxins is making fish very unhealthy these days.

jon jones is just a cheater fighting middleweights all his life....

fedor got in pride where everybody was on roids, so it was a fair competition. and yeah, he was not afraid to fight larger opponents. as jones is
props to u for having very good logic .. about being fair using roids in pride... pls post the fighters u claim where MW's?.. some of these guys weigh more than jon jones please tell me wich one of these are MW's? damn look fedors resume would look trash beside this haha.i know it sucks

83802906_2564067013920253_6152276047174828032_n.jpg

vegan diet? he for sure is getting ktfo. bet the house on reyes

Hehe. Or when Overreem talked about horsemeat and wore a shirt saying "drug free".
that was an amazing moment. what do you think about paulo costa's acai berry ig post where he attributed his gains to that? if he ever pops (he hasn't so he's still the natty goat) that will be in the same category.

props to u for having very good logic .. about being fair using roids in pride... pls post the fighters u claim where MW's?.. some of these guys weigh more than jon jones please tell me wich one of these are MW's? damn look fedors resume would look trash beside this haha.i know it sucks

View attachment 723763

You are correct Fedor is not the GOAT , GSP is.

It’s obvious what’s really happening. Kinda like the lady at my work who attributed her 40 lb weight loss to not eating bread. Coincidentally she had also taken up a meth habit.

Back