Media Jones family stronger than ever

You know how if you break a bone it heals stronger?

His fiancee definitely has a stronger face now.

what i'd like to know, is where are his brothers in all this? he's the youngest or middle brother, not sure. if one of my brothers was caught up in stuff like this, i'd have a very serious conversation with him. no accountability whatsoever.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why delete them if his family and him are stronger than ever.
No need to feel insecure if you're a secure in your words

what i'd like to know, is where are his brothers in all this? he's the youngest or middle brother, not sure. if one of my brothers was caught up in stuff like this, i'd have a very serious conversation with him. no accountability whatsoever.

That’s what you assume though. In reality, we don’t know the conversations or fights they could’ve had about this….IF it was as bad as it really was.

At this point there isn't too much to say about Jon Jones . He's a broken record and this discussion has been beaten to death already. Nothing really surprises me anymore about him.

Man....Jon got the bullseye about the people imagining the worst situation possible and trying to make it factual.

Just yesterday people were saying with Chuck's situation we have to wait for everything to come out.

With Jon it's I'm going make up the work scenario possible and say that's what happened.

Man....Jon got the bullseye about the people imagining the worst situation possible and trying to make it factual.

Just yesterday people were saying with Chuck's situation we have to wait for everything to come out.

With Jon it's I'm going make up the work scenario possible and say that's what happened.
I keep seeing posts like this. One is a repeated crook and cheat. The other is a first time thing. I'll give Chuck the benifit of the doubt, because there's no history. Jon on the other hand...

yes, I clearly remember as a child, I would only awaken after my parents had finished arguing. as parents, I'm sure my consistent waking behavior during their altercations brought them some comfort and allowed them to freely work out their problems knowing I would not be affected nor scarred from anything I would see or hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back