Media Jones family stronger than ever

I think what he means to say is: I have my fianceé firmly under control via a healthy dose of violence, copium and Stockholm Syndrome and I have prohibited my kids from ever talking to or about cops ever again. I keep going off the rails and I face no consequence! Is this how God feels? Thank you, Jesus, Jeff and Dana. Cocaine bless.

It's beyond obvious that Jon has major addiction issues. It's very classic for him to fuck up while high/drunk/etc and then regret it later. And I do think he probably is truly sorry the next day. I think he probably does mean what he says about his love and how he feels terrible.

But he needs help and he probably won't get it b/c he is constantly enabled by everyone around him. No consequences for anything so why would he change?

I think what he means to say is: I have my fianceé firmly under control via a healthy dose of violence, copium and Stockholm Syndrome and I have prohibited my kids from ever talking to or about cops ever again. I keep going off the rails and I face no consequence! Is this how God feels? Thank you, Jesus, Jeff and Dana. Cocaine bless.
Peak Sherdog right here.

It's beyond obvious that Jon has major addiction issues. It's very classic for him to fuck up while high/drunk/etc and then regret it later. And I do think he probably is truly sorry the next day. I think he probably does mean what he says about his love and how he feels terrible.

But he needs help and he probably won't get it b/c he is constantly enabled by everyone around him. No consequences for anything so why would he change?
Hey! He lost his gym membership. Cut the man some slack.

Back