Media Jones family stronger than ever

what i'd like to know, is where are his brothers in all this? he's the youngest or middle brother, not sure. if one of my brothers was caught up in stuff like this, i'd have a very serious conversation with him. no accountability whatsoever.
Chandler was present when Jones sexually assaulted a waitress, so I wouldn't expect any of them to be a moral beacon.

db658c0302e543f1b27082a69f97b70a_md.jpg

Not blaming addiction but it's very clear he has addiction issues. My only point was people coming in saying he's full of shit and he's lying and he's not sorry or he's only sorry b/c he got caught. I don't buy that. It's entirely possible he's sorry and feels terrible (I'm skeptical, but it's possible......) when he's drunk/high he does shitty things and then he feels bad the next day. IT doesn't excuse the actions, he's responible for them but to say he's faking being sorry.........we don't really know.

The biggest red flag in all of this.....what kind of self respecting woman (or man) stays engaged for like 9 years or however long they've been engaged. Either get married or don't.
The guy is a sociopath.

I don't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. He gets away with it because he is a talented MMA fighter.

He doesn’t think everyone’s stupid, he has a god complex. He can’t see any imperfections in himself. He thinks everyone needs him more than he needs them. He’s generally out of touch with anything you or I can consider “normal”.
Good take. I think a personality like his is beyond help...as fucked up as that sounds. This latest incident has not just reduced any lingering respect for him as an athlete to zero, I honestly think the guy is scary. He's trying to save face by dragging his family into his defence (the one he assaulted). Imagine bashing your wife and then taking to Facebook saying that you two are closer than ever now, and that he at least didn't use a closed fist.

Holy shit, the narcissism is other worldly. His fiance needs to get a restraining order and a good psychologist.

lol. I'm sure he does... A bloody face does wonders for keeping a domestic violence survivor in line. Jones is a scumbag, and an abuser. She couldn't even be straight with the police "My lips were cracked because of the desert." Unreal. Imagine having to say something that stupid to Officers responding while there is blood all over your face and bed.

Jones is the worst ever and needs to not only be cut from the roster, but face some serious jail time.

Page 6. How many :eek::eek::eek:olas defending him?

The only time I'll erase a post on social media is when I was fucked up when I wrote it.

I’m drunk and on cocaine right now too and I’m not beating my girlfriend.

nothing brings a family together like some good old fashioned domestic violence. I think Shel Silverstein coined that phrase. Maybe it was Faulkner
Shel Silverstein? As in Where the Sidewalk End? I just read some poems from that book a day ago… was Silverstein involved in dv?

Everything makes them stronger lol until he does something shitty again.

This dude is full of hot air.

It's beyond obvious that Jon has major addiction issues. It's very classic for him to fuck up while high/drunk/etc and then regret it later. And I do think he probably is truly sorry the next day. I think he probably does mean what he says about his love and how he feels terrible.

But he needs help and he probably won't get it b/c he is constantly enabled by everyone around him. No consequences for anything so why would he change?

Its the behaviour of near every abusive person be that violent alcoholic..etc. They get of abusing and then manipulating by being gentle. That more and more to the extreme as it fucks up the victim even more while also self assuring them that they are "good". Classic Jones. Read up on how pimps manipulate prostitutes. Its sickening and quite similar. Read how he focuses on that they are going through problems. Its never his problems or his mistake. Always a group of people or someone else.

The abuser is the last person we should think about "needing help". Thats at first his victims. He will never change but he could face at least the consequences of his actions. But in a way nowadays prosecution is a lot more unequal as in earlier times. Its all about money.

A better and expected response would be just to explain what he did do, not what he didn't do. Does he think everyone on the planet is stupid?
But it works. At some point the media eats that up with a celebrity. Look how long R Kelly was able to abuse teenagers. It was well known but people and media turned a blind eye for decades. If its about a celebrity , the legal system and common folk are very easy to manipulate nowadays. Its sad but the truth. With this story its even so absurd as she was bloodied with her kids AND while that was happening he went out to go to a strip club. That tells it all.

Holy shit, the narcissism is other worldly. His fiance needs to get a restraining order and a good psychologist.

If a woman endures this for 17 years she wont stop now. She is well conditioned to this and used to the millionaire lifestyle.
Would surprise me very much if she ever leaves him. More possible that he dumps her after the kids have moved out.

If a woman endures this for 17 years she wont stop now. She is well conditioned to this and used to the millionaire lifestyle.
Would surprise me very much if she ever leaves him. More possible that he dumps her after the kids have moved out.
I'm sure she's googled spousal seperation laws at some point. She gets half his money, so she either genuinely believes he can change, or is too scared to leave him.

Fuck arguing about him ever moving to HW or being a P4P great anymore - he needs to finally get treated like a regular citizen and face some hard jail time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back