Media Jones family stronger than ever

So obvious that he's just doing damage control for his own reputation. Just shut up Jon. Nobody wants to hear your feel good stories.

Dana does.

Dana wants to believe soooooo bad.

Nobody got hit, the kids saw nothing, in fact they didn't even hear the argument.

It's beyond obvious that Jon has major addiction issues. It's very classic for him to fuck up while high/drunk/etc and then regret it later. And I do think he probably is truly sorry the next day. I think he probably does mean what he says about his love and how he feels terrible.

But he needs help and he probably won't get it b/c he is constantly enabled by everyone around him. No consequences for anything so why would he change?
Don't blame addictions.

Jones is a piece of shit.

Oh I guess that makes it all ok then. The level of delusion required to think his actions have no consequences towards his family is fucking unreal.

Said it before, will say it again, this guy is clearly a sociopath.

ALL consequences in his life revolve around him, unless a publicist tells him otherwise.

If he's okay, everyone else is okay.

Absolute android of a human being.

1wstdc.jpg

I can only imagine the creepy and absolute psychotic shit Jon tells his fiancee to keep her under his control. "I am so sorry babe, you know I love you right? You know that, right? You know that I would never hurt you or the kids unless you give me a reason right. I mean you are good at pushing my buttons but I would never actually hurt you right? I could fuck up a bunch of cops at once, you know that right? I am the GOAT and the HOF'er, bow before me women or I will take a sip from that delicious Whiskey over there and you know what happens after that right? Tell me you know that I love you and tell me you love me too, so everything is gonna be alright. Fiancee (sobbing): "I...I know that... that you love me and in a way, I love you too...p..p..please don't blast me!"

Jon on Twitter: "I have the love, support and forgiveness of my beautiful bitc... fianceé and family..."

Added to that he actually sent his youngest daughter down to call the police, and then his "girlfriend" out without shoes.

Last edited:
Jon please stop posting on Social media and just work on yourself

Yeah, and when I hit a tree in a drunken accident with my family in the vehicle leaving me the sole survivor, it's made me a better person. I was forced to experience regret, depression, and loneliness so that I can learn to be grateful for what I have and taught me the important of responsible life choices. It cured me of my alcoholism and made me a better person. It made me find my calling and now I'm a travelling spokesperson and life instructor. I'm able to live my best life and it wouldn't have happened had my family not died in that car wreck. I'm a better person by experiencing such tragedy.

Also, Jon, it's only been a few weeks. You can't say that the family is stronger with so little time passing.

Back