Media Jones family stronger than ever

Jon just get it together for like two or three more big fights at HW and then you can retire for good.

Jones is the type of guy to one day Chris Benoit himself and family.

'Retire for good' like that will fix anything lol
No but at least we get a few more fights. As a fan that is all I really care about. If he fucks up his life for good in retirement that’s his problem.

Jon: our daughters were woken up after our confrontation.

Also Jon: My daughters didn’t see or hear us arguing.

Hah, what fight? This dude ain't fighting again.
I said the same thing about Conor at one time. We’ll see. He needs to clean his shit up if it’s going to happen

Beating my wife only made us stronger. Galaxy brain maneuver.

Probably praying he's not next on the chopping block, but we will see. I don't think he deserves yet another chance, but most people wanna see him fight to get his ass kicked right now.

Don't blame addictions.

Jones is a piece of shit.

Not blaming addiction but it's very clear he has addiction issues. My only point was people coming in saying he's full of shit and he's lying and he's not sorry or he's only sorry b/c he got caught. I don't buy that. It's entirely possible he's sorry and feels terrible (I'm skeptical, but it's possible......) when he's drunk/high he does shitty things and then he feels bad the next day. IT doesn't excuse the actions, he's responible for them but to say he's faking being sorry.........we don't really know.

The biggest red flag in all of this.....what kind of self respecting woman (or man) stays engaged for like 9 years or however long they've been engaged. Either get married or don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back