Media Jon Jones threatens troll online - “it’s not hard to find you”

people should stop trolling him though. you don't get to be the greatest of all time without sustaining a ton of head injury & sounding stupid AF. "a lot of millionaire friends and several billionaire friends" is so embarrassing

We should learn from awesome Christians like Jones and Trump how to delve deeper into the teachings of Jesus and live a moral and ethical life.
That's not what Christianity is about..living a moral life

Shhhh dont tell that to Jesus, he might get cross.
Jones: I will find you and I will..:: swig of whiskey ::

Jones: Anyway motherfuckerrrr im in the car right now. Dont you talk about Jesus. Dont you know that me and Jesus are the same? So its like makin fun of me. We walk the same path of :: burp ::

we drunkenly drive the same path of righteousness

and after I get done w you, there better be dinner at the table at home, or there will be hell to pay!

This is what cocaine does to you long term

FUCK. Tom Aspinall is following me!

Emmff0RXUAAXu8p.jpg

Jon Jones goes on a defensive rant online justifying his life and career. He ends his rant with with threat.

I actually like it. When I'm drunk or impaired I like talking shit. Jones is just like me!!

Someone told me that they used to put cereals outside their door so they could hear their enemies coming... and they would peek out the keyhole for hours at a time

Wild
Yeaaaaaaahhh... when you do drugs all day thats what starts to happen to you.

Jon isn't going to look for anybody. The fact he brought out a shotgun to face a robber knows that he knows anyone could be armed and will shoot his ass, especially if it's him because then they know they have 0 shot at whooping his ass.

Going on these rants with trolls online is a bit unhinged. His past clearly bothers him, which it should.

people should stop trolling him though. you don't get to be the greatest of all time without sustaining a ton of head injury & sounding stupid AF. "a lot of millionaire friends and several billionaire friends" is so embarrassing
Those millionaire and billionaire friends might come in handy for Jon. Not all that embarassing. If Jon finds himself in jail with a $500,000 bond it's gonna be great to have somebody he can call.

Those millionaire and billionaire friends might come in handy for Jon. Not all that embarassing. If Jon finds himself in jail with a $500,000 bond it's gonna be great to have somebody he can call.
Its embarassing for him to use that as why he's better than some 15 yr old fan trolling him. No one asked him what rich people he knows and no one cares.

Its embarassing for him to use that as why he's better than some 15 yr old fan trolling him. No one asked him what rich people he knows and no one cares.
Ehh it was just jokes. Jon might legit find himself in jail with a $500,000 bond. But yeah, he shouldn't be engaging any of the online trolls that permeate throughout the vast boundaries of the internet. Maybe whatever that fan said to him was the last straw so to speak and he broke.

Ehh it was just jokes. Jon might legit find himself in jail with a $500,000 bond. But yeah, he shouldn't be engaging any of the online trolls that permeate throughout the vast boundaries of the internet. Maybe whatever that fan said to him was the last straw so to speak and he broke.
Its not just the engagement. It just shows how entitled he is. Who gives a fuck who you know cos your famous dude. No fuckin shit

Back