Media Jon Jones threatens troll online - “it’s not hard to find you”

Anyone have the full story? While I agree that trolls are annoying this just once again shows Jones' insecurity. Why bother even retaliating?

I dont bother to harass any fighters online, even the ones I dont like.

But Jones responding to this like he is shows that he does let what they say get to him, and thats hilarious.

Anyone saying " I have billonaire friends..." I just tune it out. What a douchebag.

This entitlement that he is showing is directly linked with UFC letting him get away with so much fucked up shit, and those retarded fans that are still supporting him.

You are lucky that you are still allowed to fight at all bro.

But its obvious he doesnt think like that. Which leads to him fucking up again and again.

I dont bother to harass any fighters online, even the ones I dont like.

But Jones responding to this like he is shows that he does let what they say get to him, and thats hilarious.

Anyone saying " I have billonaire friends..." I just tune it out. What a douchebag.

That's such a weird flex. Would be like bragging about that my wife's sister is a 10/10 model.

Yo Jon lmk if u need a diss track for dis scrub I'm pretty good at dem fam fi real we'll get him good fam add #1 Toronto Rapper to di list we family now 🤝

Paddy only spit smoke tho cuz I got dat fiyah inside u feel me 🗣️💨🎶🎙️🔥

Last edited:
A boxer got into a fight with a guy here at a bar. The guy just wouldn’t stop fucking with him.

So the boxer knocks him out cold then

These people (Sherdoggers included) would be shitting themselves if they were face-to-face with Jon <lol>
You would be shitting yourself in the presence of an obvious Psychopath. Especially in the USA where they have the nearly 400 Million of the great equalizer. Everyone is a HW with a gun in their hand.

He’s so unstable

<36>

Imagine being a world famous multi millionaire and still giving a shit what every troll says about you online. Going on rants like that really paint the picture about him not being fine with his past actions. He lets those trolls under his skin because deep down he knows he’s a piece of…
Piece of what????
Sushi?
Pizza?
Cake?
The suspense is killing me!!! Answer me you MONSTER!!!!

Back