Jon Jones reveals embarrassing hospital incident after Gustafsson fight

Weidman beat Silva in both fights. Bisping got KO'ed. You need to go fight because you sound like a clueless sheltered nerd. This is reality, Bisping won a judge decision on points(like Jones) he had good rounds in the fight(like Jones) but he got beaten to a bloody pulp, had no idea what round he was in after getting concussed by the knee, held on by his dying breath until the final bell and limped his way to the hospital(like Jones) meanwhile Silva was in condition to go 5 more rounds and moved with about 95% of Bispings Patty cake point strikes, and landed all of his own clean. Deal with it and go to a gym so you can learn how to truly watch this sport.

And you sound like a fucking poser moron. "Go get some fights so you know how to watch MMA".

What a fucking punk.

I'm sorry it said Michael Bisping won the fight with Silva by decision, and I never saw him go unconscious once in that fight.

But hey I'm sure Silva will jerk you off while fucking you in the ass tonight for your pride, determination, and down right amazing level of pure denial. You won Silva-sempai, I love you.
Wow strong arguments and strong reading comprehension. Im convinced my dog is more intelligent than you.

There's a reason all fighters want ex-fighters as judges. And the reason you can figure out yourself, maybe..
Yeah, the reason is that fighters and sporting commissions have different understandings of the what the rules that the commissions wrote mean. ;)

Instead of just waving your hands and presuming that there is just one possible answer, you might want to actually say something, and support the idea with words. Then people can consider your idea. Why do you think fighters want ex-fighters as judges?

Would fighters support, as an example, a system where they check after the fight and count all the techniques and make sure the judges got it right, and toss out wrong decisions? I'll bet fighters would unanimously be opposed to that. What if computers could track what punches actually landed, and where, and score it up automatically? Would they like that? I'm gonna say, no, they would hate it, because the actual commission rules would get used 100% of the time. With human judges, sometimes they score it the way fighters like, instead of the way the rules say.

As a small example, fighters are really impressed by a fighter "implementing their game plan." But that doesn't actually score. Ring control scores, effective striking scores, effective grappling scores. Effective game plan is not the same thing as effective ring generalship, but fighters really want it to be scored that way. When they have ex-fighters doing the commentary, they'll even describe it that way to the viewer; that one fighter should be ahead on the scorecard because they're implementing a good game plan. Then the shock and tears when they score it differently.

This is why weidman has his father in his corner... as he'll be used to wiping his sons backs

Wow strong arguments and strong reading comprehension. Im convinced my dog is more intelligent than you.

Considering you tried to tell me Bisping got KOed when he not only won the fight but did it via decision? Yeah my argument is air tight baby.

You keep riding those nuts.

<mma4>

jon-jones-limping-gif-ufc-gustafsson-robbery.gif
That's how I walk to the store when I run out of toilet paper

Some things you should not mention. At least for the honor of your damn coach lol. Thats disGUSting, Call the fucking nurse.

What the fuck is going on in your avatar? Looks like a guy gets KO'd and then the ref does some ground and pound on him.

Big whoop, this is an everyday thing for Tarverdyan and his fighters.

"Hey coach, I had an accident, can you help me clean this mess up? No, not a car accident!"

I can actually empathize, as a nursing student and as a nurse's aid, I've had to help people clean themselves. It's really a traumatic experience when people who can normally help themselves need assistance in a basic activity. I've had people break down in tears in embarrassment.

Some things you should not mention. At least for the honor of your damn coach lol. Thats disGUSting, Call the fucking nurse.

Sometimes a male patient is embarrassed and would prefer a male nurse or aid, but there is usually a shortage of those around. And I've had female patients request a female nurse or aid, it happens and quite understandable.

I can actually empathize, as a nursing student and as a nurse's aid, I've had to help people clean themselves. It's really a traumatic experience when people who can normally help themselves need assistance in a basic activity. I've had people break down in tears in embarrassment.

You have nothing but respect from me for taking up that line of work - not glamorous, but so necessary. I'm a salesman of incontinence goods so I see the other side of the equation.

Still, I'm happy to look for the lighter side of things, and I'm sure Jones has recovered.

One think we can be sure about.....that was probably the most boring ass wiping in the history of bowel movements

Holy shit. Gus would have killed Non-PED Jones.

Back