Jon Jones reveals embarrassing hospital incident after Gustafsson fight

Malik's head's so far up Jon's ass, that guy wouldn't even used paper

That was the best moment in his career. I gained so much respect for him that night. Sure, I've since lost that respect but, for a while, that performance was what defined him in my eyes.

jones-gus

People may refer to things like this or the pic above but if the fight was truly to do the death lol you would have to say that Jones looked like he was a lot more likely to keep going at the time

Greeeeeegggg!!!! Getcho azz in here man. I got shit all over the toilet and toilet seat and these nuts too. Get the baby wipes you bald fuck. Clean up on aisle 9. Looks like a mud grenade went off.

No greg, I didnt eat corn last night, dont be a wise ass. Listen, wrap one of those wipes around your thumb and get knuckle deep in there. I dont want to be itchy later.

And he still pulled out the 4th/5th while Gus couldn't. Heart of a champ vs a chump in Gus.

GOAT

Because his hands were so swollen....doesn't that mean he laid such a beating on Gus that he couldn't wipe himself? Or was Gus intentionally punching Jones' hands instead of his head and body?

Gotta respect how he stayed in that fight and pulled out the win, even if you don't agree with the decision.

That's why he's champion. Left everything he had in there and won the last 2 rounds.
Only on sherdog would this be viewed negatively.

Man that was a great fight. I was a jones fan but was really impressed with Gus's hands and thought he won the fought. Fight fans won that fight.

Gustaffson literally beat the shit out of him
Gustaffson was in the same condition after the fight, shaking and shit. Gus's mom even tried to attack jon after seeing gus, true story.

Gustaffson was in the same condition after the fight, shaking and shit. Gus's mom even tried to attack jon after seeing gus, true story.
Jones was worse. Didmt you see the pic in the hospital after the fight of them together, with Jon in a bed and Gus standing next to him on his own?

Gus was absolutely fucked up as well. Just not as much

Jones was worse. Didmt you see the pic in the hospital after the fight of them together, with Jon in a bed and Gus standing next to him on his own?

Gus was absolutely fucked up as well. Just not as much
That was a true just bleed fight

Back