Jon Jones reveals embarrassing hospital incident after Gustafsson fight

You have nothing but respect from me for taking up that line of work - not glamorous, but so necessary. I'm a salesman of incontinence goods so I see the other side of the equation.

Still, I'm happy to look for the lighter side of things, and I'm sure Jones has recovered.

Cod, I think you will always have work, if anything, with an aging population and longer lifespans in this country, incontinece products are always in demand. From chux, pads, pull ups, diapers, catheters, and colostomy and ostomy bags there's a huge assortment of those products needed.

Cod, I think you will always have work, if anything, with an aging population and longer lifespans in this country, incontinece products are always in demand. From chux, pads, pull ups, diapers, catheters, and colostomy and ostomy bags there's a huge assortment of those products needed.
I live in Australia where (on a per-capita basis) the aging population issue is even more prevalent. Since I sell Nappies and Feminine Hygiene as well I really get 'em at every stage of life.

it's both rewarding work as well as lucrative as I get to develop business and assist wholesalers and retailers, but also come up with end-user solutions too. Again, not glamorous work, but I feel pretty blessed to do it.

I live in Australia where (on a per-capita basis) the aging population issue is even more prevalent. Since I sell Nappies and Feminine Hygiene as well I really get 'em at every stage of life.

it's both rewarding work as well as lucrative as I get to develop business and assist wholesalers and retailers, but also come up with end-user solutions too. Again, not glamorous work, but I feel pretty blessed to do it.

When you can help people in their quality of life and get financially rewarded for it too, it's a great feeling. I like that I'm helping people get well or ease their distress or pain, but I also chose the profession for job security and being able to move to any part of the US when I'm done with nursing school.

Most likely true,
But why do people find joy in that?

Jones spotted walking carefully post-fight due to GAT protein shit hanging in his pants.

That's why he's champion. Left everything he had in there and won the last 2 rounds.
Only on sherdog would this be viewed negatively.
for sure man. People cry about heart but he had so much heart he won and almost died what seems like. His out of ring problems are one thing but in the ring you can't deny jones GOAT.

What the fuck is going on in your avatar? Looks like a guy gets KO'd and then the ref does some ground and pound on him.
Lmao. Its me kicking the dude. Hahaha im dying when i look at it it actually looks like he goes for some gnp. Someone with some gif skills should put a hammer in his hand or something. Its the thai ref way of counting. :p

"I don't take shit from nobody...except Jon Jones".
-Greg Jackson

<mma4>

jon-jones-limping-gif-ufc-gustafsson-robbery.gif
He's a warrior if he was that beat up that and found a way to win...

Meanwhile Gus was getting rim jobs from his lady.

For the Gushuggers, if there was no referee there, Jones would have murdered Gus while in that condition.

I can't imagine winkeljohn doing it. Greg wouldn't even wipe his sons ass. My guess is Sixgun Gibson.

Back