Jon Jones reveals embarrassing hospital incident after Gustafsson fight

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...spital-incident-after-gustafsson-fight-062916

"Jones told that he was so beat up after the Gustafsson fight, that he couldn't even wipe himself, forcing his coach to lend him a hand".

ufc.jpg

Reminded me of this:

- Brendan Schaub on Jon Jones
holy shit

"Go earn some fans! Wipe your own asshole!"

- Greg Jackson

"Hey Jon go over and check on that toilet, win a free butt wiping from me."-Greg Jackson

Did Greg tell him to find his waterfall(or whatever he says) when wiping his ass?

You are retarded

I'm an MMA fan. Silva got his ass lit up in that fight, and I was stunned by it. It was a 100% clear victory for Bisping.

Jones got his ass broken and showed he was very one dimensional in the Gus fight, and he stole a win via bullshit.

I'm an MMA fan. Silva got his ass lit up in that fight, and I was stunned by it. It was a 100% clear victory for Bisping.

Jones got his ass broken and showed he was very one dimensional in the Gus fight, and he stole a win via bullshit.
Drink less and go get some fighting experience at a gym you weird delusional nerd

"Go get some tissue Donald CER-RO-NE!" - Greg Jackson

Drink less and go get some fighting experience at a gym you weird delusional nerd

Why would I need to go fight with someone and drink less water to know that Silva got butt fucked in that fight?

Are you one of the retards who thinks that Chris Weidman got lucky against Silva twice? Oh who am I kidding you're a die hard Silva nut fucker.

personally i draw the line at wiping some other dude's ass. sorry, I know we're friends and all, but you're just going to have to deal with having shit caked around your bunghole for a while

Jones: "Greg bathroom!!"

Greg: "What?"

Jones: "BATHROOM!! BATHROOM!!"

Why would I need to go fight with someone and drink less water to know that Silva got butt fucked in that fight?

Are you one of the retards who thinks that Chris Weidman got lucky against Silva twice? Oh who am I kidding you're a die hard Silva nut fucker.
Weidman beat Silva in both fights. Bisping got KO'ed. You need to go fight because you sound like a clueless sheltered nerd. This is reality, Bisping won a judge decision on points(like Jones) he had good rounds in the fight(like Jones) but he got beaten to a bloody pulp, had no idea what round he was in after getting concussed by the knee, held on by his dying breath until the final bell and limped his way to the hospital(like Jones) meanwhile Silva was in condition to go 5 more rounds and moved with about 95% of Bispings Patty cake point strikes, and landed all of his own clean. Deal with it and go to a gym so you can learn how to truly watch this sport.

Back