Jon Jones reveals embarrassing hospital incident after Gustafsson fight

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...spital-incident-after-gustafsson-fight-062916

"Jones told that he was so beat up after the Gustafsson fight, that he couldn't even wipe himself, forcing his coach to lend him a hand".

ufc.jpg

Reminded me of this:

"He got carted... I was waiting at the press conference, Jon and I shared a locker room... and he came right from the fight, on a stretcher, they brought him in the back where the doctors are, cause I was getting stitches on my head and Jon was in there. I got to admit man, it was scary to see a human being like that. His face was swollen shut. He's bleeding out of his eyes, ears, mouth. He was throwing up... He was just so beat up. His body was shaking. I just looked at him and I was like: 'dang, man'"
- Brendan Schaub on Jon Jones

Last edited:
Gustaffson literally beat the shit out of him

"Hey coach, I had an accident, can you help me clean this mess up? No, not a car accident!"

Gus X Jones is the best fight of all-time.

Should have been a draw and part 2 should have been booked ASAP.

I'm not surprised. Jones looked like he had a stroke after the fight

Jones might have won on points, but he lost that fight

That's why he's champion. Left everything he had in there and won the last 2 rounds.
Only on sherdog would this be viewed negatively.

Greg was probably relieved for the most part that for once Jon Jones accidents weren't on the road.

Can't remember the last time I believed the shit that came out of Brendan Schaub's mouth.

Thats a shitty thing for jon to do. He could have rang the bell for a nurse to do do that incontinent stuff instead of his coaches. Just shows how dumb and childish jon is. You dont pay coaches to wipe your ass after you get beat up.

Some things you should not mention. At least for the honor of your damn coach lol. Thats disGUSting, Call the fucking nurse.

Back