Jon Jones' reach is now 0.63 inches longer than Struve's

monto

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
m2LWhho.jpg

UFC just doesn't know how to measure reach. It's just put randomly on so it suits their needs. I don't even look at that stat anymore.

Pretty sad that they cant get stats right.

Fabricated stats. Neither guy is even over 6 feet tall. It's all just camera angles and shit. 80+ inch reaches my ass.

He was probably cutting reach in his last fight so he can shutup the critics. Not so much for this fight

Don't care, proud bones hater. As a fighter his skillset is amazing, his physical prowess is just as amazing. I just do not like him as a person, but not to a actual hate, i hope he has a long good fighting career i like watching him fight, i believe once he loses he'll have a different outlook and thats all i want.

The shit he talks is nonsense most of the time, he fighter bashes all the time and it is just an ugly look for him. Once he loses i'll probably like him more.

I didnt know they stacked shit that high? You trying to sqeeze an inch in on me son!

Reality tho I don't give a shit about his reach or gus's good fighters use the tools they have to give them the best chance of winning.... Reach isn't a huge issue here just a small obstacle for his opponents to overcome

Last edited:
Don't care, proud bones hater. As a fighter his skillset is amazing, his physical prowess is just as amazing. I just do not like him as a person, but not to a actual hate, i hope he has a long good fighting career i like watching him fight, i believe once he loses he'll have a different outlook and thats all i want.

The shit he talks is nonsense most of the time, he fighter bashes all the time and it is just an ugly look for him. Once he loses i'll probably like him more.

O, another "explosive" fighter needing to be humbled. The list of arrogant fighters with losses is longer than arrogant fighters zero in the defeated column.

I'm not 100% positive but i think i saw 76" reach on Gustaffson on some fight he was in. They should just stop posting measures of fighters because they aren't accurate.

Pretty sad that they cant get stats right.

They can, but they choose not too.

The UFC pick any height and reach suitable for what they're trying to achieve.

If they want a monster vs monster fight, they will make them taller than they are. Shane Carwin is the perfect example.

They can, but they choose not too.

The UFC pick any height and reach suitable for what they're trying to achieve.

If they want a monster vs monster fight, they will make them taller than they are. Shane Carwin is the perfect example.

Shane carwin was just cutting height at the wrong time

It's pretty frustrating actually that they do this.

Height and reach are just as important statistics as weight. They don't lie to us about weight, we get to see them weigh in.

So don't lie to us about everything else.

I think both of their reaches were measured accurately this time. I was mostly remarking on the fact that 7'0" listed Stefan Struve has a shorter arm span than 6'4" listed Jon Jones. It's slightly amusing.

Jones +1 inch
Gus +5 inches

Gus' reach growth is more impressive tbh.

Sherdoggers have no idea that smaller the abdomen, longer is the reach :icon_lol:

Back