Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

The ufc abandoned their testing program after a scant 3 months or so. Clearly they arent serious about getting rid of PEDs. If they were however than I think they should strip him. Its not like any other sport where you'd have to face a massive action from the players union. When there is smoke there's fire as they say and the smoke from these levels would make Diaz cough. They could also use the coke to defend their action in case bones wanted to fight it.

For reference huge bones supporter in this bout . both emotionally and financially. I even considered cormier the worse more classless individual from all their interactions.. Go figure. But I want a clean sport. If only to get GSP to returned

the real question is.... if you take a masking agent out of competition, does it get you banned? oh wait........ immmmm hmmmmm

Lol his ratio was down 71% from 1:1.
Removal of the testicles brings it down 90%. I dont think this could have naturally occurred. Unless he passed out and his homies be blastin him in the nuts for hours

LOL! That cracked me up.

The good news is at least we know what's been up all this time.

Removal of the testicles brings it down 90%. I dont think this could have naturally occurred. Unless he passed out and his homies be blastin him in the nuts for hours

206yl3l.gif

it's simply too low to be natural for the greatest fighter in the world.

Hard evidence. It's missing.

the real question is.... if you take a masking agent out of competition, does it get you banned? oh wait........ immmmm hmmmmm

Bahahahahahaha! It really looks like the legitimacy of Jon Jones is over... unfortunately, it looks like the legitimacy of the UFC is going down with him, with them trying to cover his ass.

Lets see how this folds out

Well, with doctors confirming it, it is now undeniable.

Jones' low T/E ratio is evidence of PED use.

Whether it is sufficient evidence, and permissible evidence, to lead to a sanction remains to be seen.

In the mean time, everyone who isn't a mouth breathing irrational retard should consider it more probable that Jones used illegal PEDs than they did prior to this finding.

I lost vcash on DC but even so I say give Jon the benefit of the doubt, he's 27, why would he need synthetic T? Also, we just got past Cung's HGH fuck up, have people learned nothing?

What are their T/E ratios?

Doesn't matter. I have same amount of evidence you have. My pointless assumption.

You don't need T/E ratios when you have assumptions that overrule facts and such.

We got a winner in this thread.

But yeah, the UFC isn't going to strip Jones because he might be using PEDs potentially. They'll do it if he's doing it and they know he's doing it and can prove it beyond just "WELL IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT LOW!"

What are their T/E ratios?

What was Jones' results for the other fights? The Vitor fight, the Shogun fight, the Chael fight (as if that even matters), the Rashad fight.... it goes on and on.

This is going to hit the UFC and it's going to hit them hard.

This isn't a criminal court

The UFC has no interest in stripping Jones. The only way they'll do it is if something forces their hand. Hard evidence is the only thing that's going to cut it - Dana is hardly going to slaughter one of his prime cash cows based on reasonable speculation alone.

I lost vcash on DC but even so I say give Jon the benefit of the doubt, he's 27, why would he need synthetic T? Also, we just got past Cung's HGH fuck up, have people learned nothing?

Exactly, he's 27 -- why would his levels be abnormally low? Was he castrated?

Back