Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

He tested positive for a masking agent?

Oh no he didn't you're just a noob with no idea and a hate obsession.

Moving on...

So you don't have a single reason to suspend or strip him, and your own answer to your question is:

"No, he shouldn't be stripped."
LMAO you know you're wrong when you have to bust out lawyer talk

All circumstantial, Sivir had it in his blood, Jones did not. You need to actually detect something, not the lack of something.

There is no chance in hell any organization would strip their best fighter of a belt without action from a commission.

Nor should they.

Still, this seems odd and merits an explanation. I raise my eyebrow at this news.

anigif_original-grid-image-15235-1405507871-5.gif

needs to have an investigation into it

if his post fight test comes back at anywhere near 1:1 things will get veeeery intersting....

Its all smoke as of now, but that would be fire.

No, he should not be stripped based solely on what is posted in the OP.

It is, however, significant evidence of PED use and we should modify our opinion on whether Jones used PEDs accordingly.

But to strip him of his belt, the rules that are put in place need to be followed. Rule of law.

if his post fight test comes back at anywhere near 1:1 things will get veeeery intersting....

Its all smoke as of now, but that would be fire.

so if his tests come back as normal then we should be more suspicious?

Post a link with the doctor from twitter that replied. The RayMD guy hasn't been confirmed.

Regardless of the drogas, it's reasonable to say some crazy stuff had to happen to produce these extreme outlying test results.

so if his tests come back as normal then we should be more suspicious?

Absolutely, in comparison to the tests that were taken during his camp, when cycling AAS would be most beneficial.

Sigh.
I'm getting so annoyed by cheaters. this isn't even directed directly at Jones. It's just really pathetic seeing this culture of guys injecting themself with shit to win.

Back