Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

The young champion has the t/e ratio of a 60 year old man. It's more than safe to assume

Doesn't matter. I have same amount of evidence you have. My pointless assumption.

You don't need T/E ratios when you have assumptions that overrule facts and such.

Did you read the OP and look at the tweets from MEDICAL EXPERTS in the field?

What was Jones' results for the other fights? The Vitor fight, the Shogun fight, the Chael fight (as if that even matters), the Rashad fight.... it goes on and on.

This is going to hit the UFC and it's going to hit them hard.

unless they were low for those fights also, then Shertards will go back to the Cocaine threads.

There is hard evidence...

Proof? No.

Hard evidence? Yes.

Call it what you want, but unless Jones actually tests positive for steroids the UFC isn't doing jack shit.

The UFC has no interest in stripping Jones. The only way they'll do it is if something forces their hand. Hard evidence is the only thing that's going to cut it - Dana is hardly going to slaughter one of his prime cash cows based on reasonable speculation alone.

As someone else mentioned, the test results are hard evidence of abnormal hormone levels. It will be interesting to hear the explanation for that

I have never heard of someone suspended for having tests that were "normal".
maybe you are to invested in hating.

2686c01f63887ac88e90d8ef6f76b4c3.gif

Lol normal? Dont even know where to begin correcting your statement. What about this whole scandal sounds "normal"?

legitgoat-meme-generator-seems-legit-d41d8c.jpg

Did you read the OP and look at the tweets from MEDICAL EXPERTS in the field?

Does it say in the OP that cocaine use, something that lowers testosterone levels was ruled out as a possibility?

Call it what you want, but unless Jones actually tests positive for steroids the UFC isn't doing jack shit.

We will see. We have Medical Doctors on record saying something is aloof... when asked what it was, they reply, "I'd have concerns about cycling". When asked "could it be anything", they reply "nothing common"

That's very hard evidence.

This is really all that needs to be said.

Only hardcore MMA fans even understand what these testosterone ratios mean let alone are following it.

Casual fans don't give a shit even if you do test positive lol. NFL guys are constantly popping for "Aderall" lol

Until jones actually tests positive for a PED nothing will happen and rightfully so.

Lol his ratio was down 71% from 1:1.
Removal of the testicles brings it down 90%. I dont think this could have naturally occurred. Unless he passed out and his homies be blastin him in the nuts for hours

You heard that from the reddit post, but it is completely unverified said by some random person. It's not uncommon for test levels to very greatly during the same day. I will reserve judgement until the 2nd test comes out

First tweeted by Kevin Iole:

Medical analysis:

Professional opinion:

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/215620949_Hormonal_analysis_in_elite_basketball_during_a_season

Reference from a member on reddit:

xBS6039.png

A more recent test on 12/18 showed even a more extreme ratio compared to what Iole reported from the 12/4 test:

B6xf1HuCcAA3nWo.jpg

Considering that is outside the range of even the bottom 5 percentile, should we give Jon another pass or is it time for him to be stripped or at least suspended?

Thoughts, discuss, flame, ect.

Interesting, this test shows that his T levels were right in range at 490, however his E-T levels were at 2700. If he had a 1:1 ratio that would be a T-level of 1500+, way outside the range. Something was definitely throwing his system way out of balance.

This is really all that needs to be said.

Only hardcore MMA fans even understand what these testosterone ratios mean let alone are following it.

Casual fans don't give a shit even if you do test positive lol. NFL guys are constantly popping for "Aderall" lol

Until jones actually tests positive for a PED nothing will happen and rightfully so.

lol

Tell me how many times Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong tested positive for steroids

Does it say in the OP that cocaine use, something that lowers testosterone levels was ruled out as a possibility?

Why would I provide false information in the OP? Do you have a source and medical opinion to back up that low of a number?

We will see. We have Medical Doctors on record saying something is aloof... when asked what it was, they reply, "I'd have concerns about cycling". When asked "could it be anything", they reply "nothing common"

That's very hard evidence.

That's speculation.

You heard that from the reddit post, but it is completely unverified said by some random person. It's not uncommon for test levels to very greatly during the same day. I will reserve judgement until the 2nd test comes out

Three tests have already came out.

Back