• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

Definitely need to give a shout out to my boy @Jin Akutsu and the others (@Blackened in particular) that put so much work into this when it happened. The Jones T/E fiasco is one of the more extreme clusterfucks to sweep the heavies imo, and history has proven them correct.
Heard brother, many to thanks to everyone who contributed. I learned a lot throughout. Seems as if we were right in the end. Epecially considering Rashad and Chael are saying Jones popped for estrogen blockers (PED maskers).

Jon isn't a cheat he just has a drug problem so he had to take steroids

Ive said this along time ago, he got caught before also but Dana cover from him. Almost nobody on here believed me hehe :p

Last edited:
Lol. If you think Bones is the only one taking something. Either way I don't give a shit. I'm still a fan.

I used to think Johnny Hendrix was I don't think he is anymore.

i don't really care if old guys use it in MMA but when young guys do it annoys me.

I have no doubt in my mind conor is on it.

Being a Jones fan, this is heartbreaking stuff. Idk maybe they could cut him a deal and give him 16 months instead of 2 years.

Being a Jones fan, this is heartbreaking stuff. Idk maybe they could cut him a deal and give him 16 months instead of 2 years.
Or give him 4 years for "aggravated circumstances"

Could be up to 4 years, not 2.

Wonder how Jones messed up his cycle. Odd to get busted so close to to a fight, random test or not. He must have had a pretty good set up.

Back