Jon Jones megathread

I feel like one day his girlfriend will leave him and write a best selling tell all book that will be made into a lifetime movie.

Hope Bones can rebound and we can see him in the cage next year

There are some people who can't do booze, it's probably his personality and also the fighter in him. Hope he does what he says but time will tell. Usually people clear out for a few months, think they're good and slowly get right back into the spot drinking the same amount.

At least he’s back in the gym

View attachment 882189

He's going to be enjoying that free Gym Membership
RTR2N9TY.jpg

Sounds like Jon has "a lot of soul searching to do."

Like Chael said one time, every time Jon gets in trouble he just posts some template PR nonsense on social media. If anyone buys it at this point, then I don't even know what to say.

Alcohol isnt Jons only issue. Clearly has a cocaine problem too.

He needs an intensive drug rehabilitation program
Coke is actually a drop in the bucket compared to what booze does to alcoholics. Coke does not make you crash your car, beat your wife etc. It makes you talkative for about 30 minutes then feel like junk. Crack is a different story tho.

Jones displays several components of antisocial personality disorder. In other words, he’s probably a sociopath.

Didn’t I read it was misdemeanor charges? How is blooding up the mother of your children a misdemeanor?

dood should be cut from the ufc and sentenced to real time. If the ufc doesn’t cut him it’s gonna be sad… they’re more afraid that Bellator will have a top fighter than they are concerned with enabling this scumbag
Exactly, and if ESPN doesn't go in on this hard, they're complicit. In before @kflo says she woke up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose and he just happened to walk in at that very minute. Complete misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Ugh why doesn’t my wife understand when i come drunk and beat her that it’s just my trauma and I’ll go to the gym later and turn it into the best moment of my life. Lol.

The worst part is this is probably the closest to him fighting at heavyweight we will see

i dont think i'd ever consider my own child wanting the cops called on me for slapping their mom around as "the best thing to ever happen in my life"...but thats just me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back