Jon Jones megathread

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know Jon Jones is someone thos forum always loves to hate but I've been a fan since the beginning. To me he is the undisputed GOAT and the quality of his resume is second to none.

But boy oh boy is he a totally fuckup out of the cage.

When you get into so many legal problems at some point you habe to admit this is just who you are. JJ is a trouble magnet. No matter how hard he tries he will eventually f it up.

The only question is what will become of him when he no longer has fighting to fall back on? When nobody no longer cares about him and he can't make millions?

I think its gonna be ugly. Maybe even worse than Mayhem and BJ Penn.

What u guys think?

He's having a Mayhem Miller downfall already. He'll end up locked up long term at some point. He was crazy to begin with but now you add CTE and depression from his career being over into the mix? Damn.

I know Jon Jones is someone thos forum always loves to hate but I've been a fan since the beginning. To me he is the undisputed GOAT and the quality of his resume is second to none.

When you get into so many legal problems at some point you habe to admit this is just who you are. JJ is a trouble magnet. No matter how hard he tries he will eventually f it up.

The only question is what will become of him when he no longer has fighting to fall back on? When nobody no longer cares about him and he can't make millions?

What u guys think?

The perct Id say is about 3.25%

Hard to say. He’s seems a sneaky, manipulative sociopath, he’s almost gotten off scot-free for a lot of his behavior to this point.

He seems more high functioning than BJ and Mayhem. But maybe he’s just smart enough to get better lawyers. Or the UFC has.

he has more going on between the ears than these 2 + he has a family . but we can be sure its not the last time we hear about him getting in trouble

What u guys think?

Didn't he already start that years ago when driving into a pole?

BJ and Mayhem are not the same.
And Jon is a different thing entirely.

He's been an asshole since day one and isn't trying to change. He puts on a choir boy act and is very good at showing remorse and apologizing--he's put in more time acting then training mma.

Jon won't change until he faces real consequences for his actions. And even then, at his age, most people are so set in their ways it would take the rest of their life to change, if they wanted too.
Jon is who he is.
Will he get worse?
Maybe...

What u guys think?
ya it will happen. sociopaths gonna do as they gonna do - no truer way to put it

These are the types of threads that need to be deleted for sure.

He hasn't even been convicted yet. If there's a domestic call, they have to arrest someone. It's protocol. 99% of the time, the male gets booked.

Wait it out, Sherbros.

Yes, the guy's personal life is obviously a trainwreck and he's clearly an alcoholic, but you fuckers literally ruminate about him. It wouldn't matter what he does. You're going to obsess like you do over Conor regardless . Why not just share a few memes for the time being and be done with it? There are people walking around free with dozens of felonies.

You sick and hateful degenerates would love that, wouldn't you?

Yeah they would.

They wish the same about Greg Hardy.

Greg is not allowed to move on with his life and should be booed and marginalized, but Nick Diaz who was arrested of an identical crime as a 35-year-old grown man; thats a real winner and a guy who should be celebrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back