Jon Jones megathread

I know Jon Jones is someone thos forum always loves to hate but I've been a fan since the beginning. To me he is the undisputed GOAT and the quality of his resume is second to none.

But boy oh boy is he a totally fuckup out of the cage.

When you get into so many legal problems at some point you habe to admit this is just who you are. JJ is a trouble magnet. No matter how hard he tries he will eventually f it up.

The only question is what will become of him when he no longer has fighting to fall back on? When nobody no longer cares about him and he can't make millions?

I think its gonna be ugly. Maybe even worse than Mayhem and BJ Penn.

What u guys think?

Tyson really lost it all as he lost his camp early on after Cus d Amato died. If Cus lived during Tyson's whole career, I really think he would have been undefeated. Maybe losing cause of age. But, Tyson and Jones being something greater than life and at such a young age just makes them mentally drunk. They both lost themselves along the way to the drug of life. They believe their own BS then confuse reality with their imagination of how they think people perceive them. Jones used the same excuse as Tyson in being too young in getting things. I think the common pattern is just how easy it is for them to get away with things until the Law is the only thing above them. They go this far because they are delusional in how important they think they are. But if you are champ, like that, it is easily to go down that road. Just like every rock star going through the same pattern.

More jon jones threads, as if we don’t have enough. The people who make threads about this guy that don’t like him is an oddity on here.

You guys talk and make threads about jones more than his fans.

what has he been making headlines in the news by doing? come on get a brain.

People can change and the narrative that nobody can improve themselves over time or after dramatic/traumatic circumstances arise is ridiculous. Some of you need to just let some of the hate in your heart go and stop praying on people’s downfall. It is a parasitic rabbit hole that leads to a negative outlook on life as a whole.

With that said I hope what Jon is saying is genuine and wish him and his family the best.

You sound like a shitty person.

Back