Jon Jones megathread

Blaming one problem will never be the answer, it's a combination of many things. But whatever, it's his life until he kills someone.

Blame it on the alcohol eh?
A lot of people have trauma and don’t assault their wife’s. Maybe you’re just a sociopath that needs to be followed by a psychiatrist and not allowed to have a platform.

Last edited:
I hope he can turn his life around, as much as I like him I don't think it will happen tho.

Alcohol is in the past now? With a simple Instagram post he’s overcome being an addict?
All you have to do is stop.
It's the easiest thang to do in all of life .
Stop drinking .stop smoking .stop beating your old lady infront of your kids .

Dealing with traumatic issues is different for everyone. Obviously taking your pain out on your children and partner isn't the way but true trauma can really send a person over the edge.

I hope he gets the help he needs and his family do what they need to do to stay safe.

Jon is in a very tough position in his life and obviously it will only escalate if Jon feels he has no choice. Maybe they really need to get away. We don't want another Chris Benoit situation.

This somehow reminded of this

screenshot_2016-07-12-13-03-43-1-png.118461

For context,Jones posted this on facebook after he failed the drug test 2 or 3 days before his rematch with DC at UFC 200

Back