Jon Jones Hinting at Comeback

You shouldn't. His job is beating up other men in a steel cage.

well if jon wasn't a ped cheating faurd I not care who he cheats on his wife with or if he like coke or hitting a car and almost killing a woman.

He is undefeated and has eight consecutive title defenses. How the fuck is that a waste?

Do you feel it was a good career choice to serve multiple suspensions for PED use and behavioral problems? Do you feel his prime is better served not competing? I mean if you’re retarded that’s cool I’m just trying to see where you’re coming from by stating Jon isn’t wasting the best years of his career serving a suspension.

At this point it's just kind of sad. He's clearly trying to keep himself relevant.

His idiot managers SWORE we were going to have a decision by the end of June, then July, and now it's halfway through August. They still haven't filed for arbitration, and I'd be shocked if Jon managed to come back any time before 2 years without going to arbitration. So until I see that his team has filed for arbitration with USADA, I"m not going to believe any nonsense about him coming back.

Do you feel it was a good career choice to serve multiple suspensions for PED use and behavioral problems? Do you feel his prime is better served not competing? I mean if you’re retarded that’s cool I’m just trying to see where you’re coming from by stating Jon isn’t wasting the best years of his career serving a suspension.

He's beaten literally everyone. If you're that retarded and consider beating literally everyone as wasting his talent, that's cool.

Looking forward to Jones leaving a lot of people teary eyed when he reclaims what's his

I'm not here to answer you questions. Get over yourself. And Jeff Goldblum is a ph@ggot.

If you can’t validate your claims maybe just keep quiet while the adults speak. Go back to your Harry Potter book.

Another ignorant fool smh. One day god will bless you like he blessed Jones.

did god bless jon to used drugs and cheat on his wife or should I keep going on.

how am I a fool for not having my head up jon ass and seeing that he a peds cheating scum bag.

he’s due to get arrested or fail a drug test any day now

did god bless jon to used drugs and cheat on his wife or should I keep going on.

how am I a fool for not having my head up jon ass and seeing that he a peds cheating scum bag.

Jones is a man of god. Why are you concerned with his wife? Do you lust after her? Though shall not covet another man's wife.

When is this USADA hearing happening?

My god i'm sick of his bullshit tweets, Is that all Jon "the big dummy" Jones does now?

Back