Jon Jones Hinting at Comeback

Jon talking nonsense again.Nothing to see here.

It’s just more fun with Jones around.

Jones vs. Gus 2 needs to happen.

Please fight Gustaffson so you would lose before popping again and stop bothering people with your bullshit career.

Jon talking nonsense again.Nothing to see here.

Seriously...

I can’t stand his fake ass poetic posts...

GTFO with that dumb shit...
giphy.gif

#comeback and check on that pregnant lady you crashed your car into.

Don’t #comeback for a wad of cash and crack pipe.

Don’t #comeback for more Tbol

Don’t #comeback and try to be philosophical and cryptic in your social media posts

Don’t #comeback and Philippians 3:13

Jon has been all about this cryptic inspirational crap to try and stay relevant and maintain interest in his brand.

The only thing he's coming back to is a USADA hearing.

Beat it Jon Blows Jones.

I'm such a rube I bought the comeback story at 214. Even a moron like me is out of patience now though.

We have never seen a bigger waste of talent in mma. That is correct.

I'll repeat what Dave Meltzer has said...

“I just happened to be talking to somebody at the UFC the other day, and one of the things… So, we were talking about the Jon Jones thing, and the person told me they still expect Jon to fight before the end of 2018.”

“And I don’t understand how that’s even humanly possible.”

“I just wanted to bring that up, because after that thing (California disciplinary punishment) on Tuesday, I mean realistically.”

“Realistically, I don’t see anyway you can justify less than a four year suspension. I think they probably won’t suspend him for four years because he’s Jon Jones, but I can’t see see less than three [years]. And it really should be four.”

“I can’t come up with an explanation how it couldn’t be four. So anyway I just wanted to throw that out there, because they’re not approaching this like he’s going to be out a long time.”

You've got Jon Jones training like he's on his way back as well as tweeting things like this, and you've got Brendan Schaub predicting that he's going to headline the MSG show (whilst claiming he doesn't know anything).

Something is going on here.

He may well be retarded but he's got plenty of connections himself. Add to this what Meltzer is saying he's heard and Jones back in training and tweeting this stuff, it all looks like things are heading in that direction.

Him fighting once a year is still about as active as he was PRE-PED flag lmao

Thing I don't get is who keeps putting him down? He brings all this shit on himself…

Back