Jon Jones Hinting at Comeback

Jon is a cryptic poet now that he is on and off drugs. Can't wait for him to come back but there's a big chance he will fall again. Stay clean Jon. Get off social media and take care of your stuff.

Mystic Lockard predicts that Jon Jones will win the UFC Heavyweight Championship when he's 32.

He won the LHW Championship when he was 23
He will win the HW Championship when he is 32

32 is 23 backwards... See the pattern?

Soon:

ufc6n-7-web.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

I don't want Jon back simply because I want LHW to actually have some life to it. Jon comes, he cleans the div and likely scares everyone out again.

He may not be the best person out of the cage however not many fighters are model citizens. Don't really care too much about out of cage issues, I'll be watching his next fight as he is one of my all time favourite fighters to watch, there aren't too many fighters that read their opponent as well as he does.

Mystic Lockard predicts that Jon Jones will win the UFC Heavyweight Championship when he's 32.

He won the LHW Championship when he was 23
He will win the HW Championship when he is 32

32 is 23 backwards... See the pattern?

Seems legit.

Jon deserves to come back and fight a retiring DC for the heavyweight title, got knocked out by DC, and proceed to pop again, this time getting lifetime ban. That would be the ultimate justice for DC and the sport.

These tweets from the GOAT are starting to make the haters nervous, and I'm lovin it.

Back