Jon Jones Hinting at Comeback

Dude is innocent. Can’t believe people actually believe he cheated...
He was scared to lose and cheated. He cheated on numerous occasions, and didn’t really try to defend himself. He even hid under the ring to avoid testing. I can’t believe you’re still keeping your head in the sand.

Soon:

ufc6n-7-web.jpg

<JonesLaugh>

the face of someone who knows he will piss hot.

Jon deserves to come back and fight a retiring DC for the heavyweight title, got knocked out by DC, and proceed to pop again, this time getting lifetime ban. That would be the ultimate justice for DC and the sport.
maybe in the video game

Make sure your lab cleans it's equipment in between batches of anabolics Jon.

been stripped 3 times and is losing the prime of his career that not a slap on the wrist and wont be back until 2021

I've got news for you, bub...

Honestly, I don’t really care if he’s on steroids or not. I loved Pride and those guys were juiced to the max. Big JJ fan myself, just being a dick lol

I just hope he gets it all together. I can't see how people keep bringing down a guy who has been working to get back up, for real.

He is undefeated and has eight consecutive title defenses. How the fuck is that a waste?
Really? Two suspensions in three years, one fight per year in the last three, two at most since 2011? You don’t see how THE FUCK that is a waste of talent?

Really? Two suspensions in three years, one fight per year in the last three, two at most since 2011? You don’t see how THE FUCK that is a waste of talent?

And despite all that, still broke every record there was in the division? He's the GOAT, and will come back to make DC cry in the octagon once more, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Everyone should be scared to lose you mongoloid. Is it really cheating when everyone else is doing it, too?
Being scared to lose to the point of injecting Turinabol in your system is not what everyone else is doing. Without his dick pills, your boy is nothing and he knows it. Good for him that there are still blind fools like you to ignore this simple truth.

And despite all that, still broke every record there was in the division? He's the GOAT, and will come back to make DC cry in the octagon once more, and there's nothing you can do about it.
It’s not « despite », it’s « thanks » to that. There isn’t much pride in fighting DC who is nearing forty anymore, but he definitely has no incontestable win over him. Anyway, he’s too scared to fight clean, and if he does, he will get ktfo.

Huh? Who gives a shit? It's a fucking cage fight not a congeniality contest.

well when jon is acting like a man of god and is a perfect person and a saint of a man I care.

o wait also that who is a ped cheating loser.
let me guess you ok with greg hardy in the ufc as well right.

Thinking anyone in the UFC is "clean", especially a former olympic athlete. You are so naive, son.

here the facts jon failed 3 times. if any other fighters risk taking peds they be the next to deal with the usada.

here the facts jon failed 3 times. if any other fighters risk taking peds they be the next to deal with the usada.

If you think passing a drug test means you havent used PEDs, then there's no reasoning with you.

Back