Jon Jones Hinting at Comeback

Jones is a man of god. Why are you concerned with his wife? Do you lust after her? Though shall not covet another man's wife.

where in the bible does it say it ok to cheat on there wifes. or lie or cheat cause jon done all of that.

Please fight Gustaffson so you would lose before popping again and stop bothering people with your bullshit career.

Gus doesn't deserve Jones. Even with Jones' suspensions, Gus has only 1 more fight since January 2015

Gus doesn't deserve Jones. Even with Jones' suspensions, Gus has only 1 more fight since January 2015
Yeah he deserves it i think. I mean he ko'd glover viciously. I cant think of a lhw that deserves it more

Same shitty tweets he's put out over last year or so.

Obviously the ufc want him back desperately to headline msg BUT it would make a mockery of USDA of he doesn't get a minimum of two years, and really it should be four.

Also if he gets let off surely it also opens USDA to a series of lawsuits from all those we have received far worse bans for lesser offences?

Please fight Gustaffson so you would lose before popping again and stop bothering people with your bullshit career.

Lol, Gus' best win is old man Glover or no knees Shogun

He's rated because he's looked good in defeat. Jones > Gus always

Jon needs to come back and destroy the next batch of everyone's favorite fighters

where in the bible does it say it ok to cheat on there wifes. or lie or cheat cause jon done all of that.

Bibe says do not covet another man's wife. So if he cheats with someone who isn't married, it is okay.

Bibe says do not covet another man's wife. So if he cheats with someone who isn't married, it is okay.

yet another blind follower who can find someway to defend this lying scum bag.,

this is why jon will never admit fault for anything cause his fan boy will understand that jon jones is always the victim.

Jones did exactly the same thing last time, writing generic positive messages, hinting at a near return and favorable turns of events. We had the same rumors that everything was going to end well, with insiders ready to teach us casuals how things are done behind the curtain. He still got a full suspension with zero reduction from the guideline.

Jon Jones hints he could return to UFC soon in now-deleted Instagram post
Morning Report: Jon Jones: 'I'm expecting to be back in the Octagon really soon'
REPORT: Jon Jones could return sooner than thought

All those articles came at different times and from different sources while waiting on the previous USADA suspension. I could post them in a new thread right now and 80% of Sherdog would think this is current news, and not two years old articles that ended-up being wrong.

Last edited:
yet another blind follower who can find someway to defend this lying scum bag.,

this is why jon will never admit fault for anything cause his fan boy will understand that jon jones is always the victim.

Jones has admitted faults in the past. You just overlooked them. Jones will redeem himself and prove himself innocent of charges,

This fucking guy keeps calling the situations he created himself setbacks. He crashes into a pregnant woman and acts like it was bad luck.

Is this guy really this much of a nutcase? Or is this his method of getting away with it?

Back