Jon Jones has a kid with another woman than his fianc

Good googling my man!

Seriously is that what MMA fans have become?

Rich ppl get with white(r) women.

Tiger Woods, Denzel, daaamn. There's a youtube somewhere talking about it.

mqwk5zj.gif

lol

why are you posting photos of his personal life and family?

Because people are so butt hurt that Jones accomplished more by the age of 23 than they will in their entire lives, that people literally need to find anything they can to say something negative about him.

The amount of hate and criticism this guy gets at the this point is just plain pathetic. People are reaching for whatever they can. His haters lives are so consumed by trying to find every little flaw he has that it's almost sad when you think about just how pathetic their lives must be that they have to devote that much time to hating a guy they've never even met.

Because people are so butt hurt that Jones accomplished more by the age of 23 than they will in their entire lives, that people literally need to find anything they can to say something negative about him.

Yeah, that's why we all hate Lyoto Machida, McGregor, etc.
We're jealous

The amount of hate and criticism this guy gets at the this point is just plain pathetic. People are reaching for whatever they can. His haters lives are so consumed by trying to find every little flaw he has that it's almost sad when you think about just how pathetic their lives must be that they have to devote that much time to hating a guy they've never even met.

You're obviously more in love with him than anyone could possibly hate him.

Some people nowadays have no loyalty to their significant other. It seriously blows my mind when I hear people talking about "Yeah, my mom's boyfriend".... It's like what the.... Make sure the person you marry and have children with are the people you want to live with for the rest of your life(Or their life). Maybe, I am old school...

LOL You gave away your sermon's message near the end with the "but to live in sin (Like Jones certainly does)...". You guys all sound like little girls talking about the Kardashians. I dont profess to know Jon Jones. He's not my friend. I don't know any fighters on a personal level. I'm amazed at how many of you think you do.

I'm agnostic but I admire people who have faith in an afterlife. It doesn't mean I agree with them but I don't bash them for it either. People do the best they can and that includes christians. Some toe the line better than others but the way you haters act on here you'd think Jones was a serial killer, a pedophile, a rapist and also went around shooting people's pets in his spare time.

No , no I don't want anything bad for him but I'll tell you what really sucks about it. We have seen MMA finally come to a place where it's not considered to he barbaric by the masses. We have our star...our Michael Jordan so to speak. This means an individual at the top of the sport influencing MILLIONS on a daily basis. This star happens to be repping Jesus Christ and Christianity. Instead of showing ppl how and what it means when your spirit is transformed by Christ's love for us he goes and does the opposite...not once or twice...he lives the opposite. I don't need to know him to discern his spirit as a human from video evidence, written testimony, friends accounts, etc. The best evidence is hearing him speak and watching him. You can tell the most about someone by what they do when nobody is watching. Well, when the cameras were off Jones was dropping f bombs , calling Cormier derogatory names and acting like a disgrace. When the cameras were off he got a DUI and wrapped his car around a pole putting lives in jeopardy including his own. When the cameras were off, he was unfaithful to his woman and children by soliciting sexually relationships outside his family. When the cameras are off he parties and has a coke habit that apparently most fighters were well aware of but were gracious enough to not gossip to the public about. Christians don't act this way unless they've traded Christ's love for something else .

I wonder what his credit score is. That's some useful information I would like to know and think about this weekend.

Some people nowadays have no loyalty to their significant other. It seriously blows my mind when I hear people talking about "Yeah, my mom's boyfriend".... It's like what the.... Make sure the person you marry and have children with are the people you want to live with for the rest of your life(Or their life). Maybe, I am old school...

If only people never changed or life was so black and white. Way too many factors to ever be 100% sure you're gonna spend the rest of your life with that same person.

Looks like he ran out of horse meat and substituted it with icecream

I would disappoint that girl so hard.

"Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend."

Fuck me, that's an exaggeration lol

Seriously, where do you see this hate you're talking about? I was just curious, that's all.

Back