Media Jon Jones went to jail early in his MMA career

Corrado Soprano

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score

Jon went to jail because of an altercation he had with someone who mouthed off to woman he’s still with to this day. This is back when Jon still had a clean cut image and was thought to be the Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods of MMA.

Last edited:
van-wilder-comedy.gif

Jon Jones has been abusing people outside the cage and breaking laws for years and hasn’t faced any sort of real consequences for his actions. The UFC has covered for him his entire career. He is pampered and entitled. Instead of vacating the title, Jon will sit out with the belt and fight a 50 year old Stipe in 2025 instead of vacating the title.

Jon Jones has been abusing people outside the cage and breaking laws for years and hasn’t faced any sort of real consequences for his actions. The UFC has covered for him his entire career. He is pampered and entitled. Instead of vacating the title, Jon will sit out with the belt and fight a 50 year old Stipe in 2025 instead of vacating the title.
Couldn't have written this opinionated crock in the OP, just had to make a separate comment?

He's also a notorious squatter

Clearly lives rent free in your head, and has for a long time.

CRIMINAL!

Jon will beat up a man for free but is refusing to unify the heavyweight title by ducking the interim champ and instead facing a 48 year old past his prime inactive Stipe who is coming off a brutal KO loss.
And you're the dementia'd figurehead for Tony deal with it

Chandler Jones is a lot more articulate and charismatic than Jon. Jon can be awkward when speaking and seems to have difficulty expressing himself. I guess that All Boys School education didn’t help.

Jones went to jail? Color me shocked.

I often think he should've gone to prison for this beating

giphy.gif

Back