Jon Jones has a kid with another woman than his fianc

He's also got a kid with a hair dresser in Calgary, Alberta....She just settled out of court with him as he didn't want anything to do with the kid.

Barbarians won't make it to the top of MMA ...they get weeded out quickly because barbarians don't think and don't have emotion...hence being barbaric. Again have you trained or competed in what were talking about ? If yes then you should know better and try being more honest with yourself... If no, then you should understand that nobody is going to take your thoughts on the subject too seriously (no disrespect but that's just what it is ).

I've trained in wrestling but that's not material. You're changing the location of the goal posts. I didn't say all mma fighters were barbarians and they're certainly not unskilled. I'm saying MMA as practiced by cage fighting is a barbaric sport. Barbaric meaning exceedingly violent and not something civilized society aspires to. At it's core it's two guys trying to hurt one another for money.

People cheer most for knockouts and for blood. That's someone getting their brain scrambled to the point they risk permanent damage. What's more barbaric than that? We fans who watch MMA and professional boxing do it precisely because of it's potential for ultra violence as a rejection of civilization.

You didn't answer my question. If you think MMA is just sport, why aren't they protecting all the fighters by having them fight with headgear and or just counting points? They do that in amateur boxing but not in the professional prizefighting. If it's civilized than safety should be of paramount importance wouldnt you think?

He's also got a kid with a hair dresser in Calgary, Alberta....She just settled out of court with him as he didn't want anything to do with the kid.

you've got to be joking.

As long as you are taking care of you children, I don't see any problem.

Both Jon and Fedor have beautiful families, both of their children are daughters. But I hope both will be lucky enough to have a son as well, next gen Fedor jr and Bones jr would be pretty cool. Anderson Jr. is already here.

He's not apparently.
Here's the problem; Fedor isn't literally hiding one of his daughters off because she makes him look bad, while boasting about his "Real" family with the girl he actually loves instead of the one he just knocked up.

You must have some kind of source if you make such claims.

The chick is friends with the chick that has been cutting my hair for the past 5 years.

I guess her and her daughter went to Mexico to meet up with Jon, and he never showed up....that probably is what sparked a settlement.

The chick is friends with the chick that has been cutting my hair for the past 5 years.

I guess her and her daughter went to Mexico to meet up with Jon, and he never showed up....that probably is what sparked a settlement.

bruh

Meh... I don't buy it. I do respect you but I don't buy it. At issue here is what is the definition of "barbaric?"

Barbaric as in exceedingly brutal, and uncivilized. That doesn't mean there aren't skills involved. I'm simply saying we, as fans, cheer the loudest for knockouts or guys getting hurt to the point they risk permanent damage. What's civilized about that?

I just don't kid myself. I (and I think the majority of fans) like watching it precisely because of the potential for violence. It gives people an outlet where they can let off steam. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the skill involved or other aspects such as grappling. As I've already said, if they civilize it and put everyone in headgear and/or just counted points, no one would care.

She kinda looks like April Powers

LOL @ friend of a friend and "I guess..."

They should have caught him at an airport.

He's not apparently.
Here's the problem; Fedor isn't literally hiding one of his daughters off because she makes him look bad, while boasting about his "Real" family with the girl he actually loves instead of the one he just knocked up.

#1. How do you know that is Jon's kid and #2. how do you know Jon isn't taking care of her if she is his kid.

Fedor can't really hide it. He was married and the most popular fighter in MMA a few year back. But even then, he didn't really put his family on display. When Fedor is with his 2nd wife and kids, doesn't mean he wants nothing to do with his first daughter's life just because he isn't seen with her. Same goes for Jon, if that is his daughter, we don't know how involved he is in her life. This may sound crazy but a lot of athletes, celebrities, or people in the public eye like to keep their personal lives personal. All the hate Jon gets, It doesn't surprise me that if that is his daughter, he wouldn't want in known publicly.

She told me that like a year ago....JJ would fly her down to meet in Vegas all the time. I just heard about the settlement last week.

Say what you want...but this is coming from a guy that still cheers for JJ...

No surprise. Stakes, fires and the whole bit. And not one of them will achieve half of what he has. Fitting.

And imagine this: an athlete with a child we don't know about! How can that happen unless he's the scum of the earth, right?

Let's discuss how Christian he is now. Since we're all so holy and have taken the pillars out of our own eyes.

Unfilfilled internet scum judging a rare man who is in the process of fulfilling the unbelievable.

Turds gonna turd.

Wow. You're serious....

An extraordinarily good athlete who engages in childish and criminal behavior and lacks in character and morals..... that's not unbelievable, that's the norm these days.

I think he'll mature and grow out of some of this and hope he does.

I do find it funny that when someone merely states that they disagree with his behavior, you insist on calling them haters and internet scum. Truly entertaining. :)

Creepy-Laugh-By-The-Evil-Witch-In-Disneys-Snow-White.gif

Back