Jon Jones has a kid with another woman than his fianc

No, being a Christian means following the rules and teachings of the faith you chose. Don't follow them? That's cool... but you ain't a Christian.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, buddy. Christians are sinners just like everyone else. It's a given. Why do you think Catholics have confession?

Sometimes I think ipeople on here confuse being christian with acting like a monk in a monastery. I'm forever surprised by the level of ignorance here.

apparently it really means acting like a scumbag.

MqWk5ZJ.gif
lol
funny....

No, being a Christian means following the rules and teachings of the faith you chose. Don't follow them? That's cool... but you ain't a Christian.

What christian is perfect? We are all sinners.

I'm agnostic.

Man people are really reaching for new things to complain about Jones. Who gives a f? Do you ever go outside? Ever see a lot of American family dynamics?

I see what you did there! :D

I was going to write something along the lines of "White trash problems", but Jones is explosive and athletic so I can't

2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

As the gif shows, he's not very explosive or athletic, but still. Great post man.

Sometimes I think ipeople on here confuse being christian with acting like a monk in a monastery. I'm forever surprised by the level of ignorance here.

No not necessarily. Being a true Christian means that you're supernaturally transformed by the understanding that Jesus Christ died for your sinful nature so that even though you die for your sins, you are still guaranteed eternity with the Lord. Your spirit is literally reborn meaning that it becomes harder for you to sin and it definitely makes it harder to live a sinful life where you keep repeating the same sins. Too many " Christians" enjoy the thought of being saved and think they can go on living the same life but that just means they're not true Christians. Christians will sin to be sure after being saved but to live in sin (like Jon jones most certainly does) is in direct opposition to Christianity.

Jones straight up gonna pull a Tiger Woods soon

Cheat on these ratchets with something prrrriiiime tang

Being a Christian is based on faith, not works. Do you ideally want to have Christ-like behaviour? Yes. Will you? Not always. No one is perfect. With that being said, Christians are to console other Christians when they are out of line. Jones either did not get this or he chose to ignore it, as most people do with advice (as their egos get in their way).

Man people are really reaching for new things to complain about Jones. Who gives a f? Do you ever go outside? Ever see a lot of American family dynamics?

I love how many of you seem to be forgetting this is the guy we were told is the uber christian chosen one amazing person we all want to be, and is now in rehab and hiding his eldest daughter so he can show off his "Real" family

This type of stuff should we shouldn't be posted especially with the kids and all. Dudes already getting enough hate so what he did some coke. I personally don't care for him but he's a great fighter and doesn't deserve all the hate.

Back