*Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier Exchange Words After the Weigh Ins* [VIDEO]

Cormier looked to be in the best shape of his life and Jon looked small as fuck compared to how he usually does. Don't know what Jon is on about. Everyone and their momma knows Cormier has some love around his handles, but his chest, arms, and stomach looked thick solid and tight. He looked like a fucking wrecking ball in there.

This

I've loved Jones trash talking lately, getting under Cormier's skin bigtime. I doubt many thought he'd have the edge in that department.

lol ... He's giving him the Deadpool treatment: Not shutting the fuck up

haha. I dont hate either guy. Im a bigger fan of DC and want him to win.

But regardless, Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier are the two worst trash talkers I have ever seen. Period.

I dont know what was worse. Jones advising Cormier to hydrate post weigh ins or COrmiers "Do you think im just gonna stand there and let you kill me?" haha.

Luckily I am a fan of their fights and not their trash talk.

Dude, calm down. Jones is trying to get under DC's skin.

He's been for a week now, and it looks like it worked..

Jones really used some Andersonesque mixed with his own Jon Jonesesque trollish tactics, he's been more vocal than ever for a week now, never missing an occasion to be cold/hot remarks about DC..

Jones is just an immature little twat. The guy has a fetish on guy's body parts.

1420207285623.gif

People should have had some idea about Cormier's trash talking ability when he threateningly told Cummins, "I'm not even going to call you Pat, you're Patrick to me now." :)

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae

You think he doesn't know what he is doing??? 21 fights and the LHW GOAT!!

Really???

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae

Hopefully Jon reads this so he will realize what he's getting himself into.

Jesus, the things these two are saying to each other, this is the kind of shit your mum wouldn't think twice about slapping the taste out of your mouth.

This fight is gonna be fucking awesome. I got Bones but Cormier is a beast

I fucking love it when Cormier doesn't do the nice guy schtick and just says what comes to his mind, dude dominated a guy in wrestling and then spanked him which evoked a hilarious "did he just..." reaction from his opponent who couldn't do shit.

Oh look, Jon Jones trying too hard again... it's getting sad.

don't poke the bear jones ....

You think he doesn't know what he is doing??? 21 fights and the LHW GOAT!!

Really???
He doesn't know how to use proper footwork in a fist fight yet, so there is obviously still a lot of room for Jon to learn and develop.

Cormier gives him a tutoring session live on PPV tomorrow night imo

Oh look, Jon Jones trying too hard again... it's getting sad.

Jones made a comment, cormier over reacted and wanted to fight right then. Sounds like Cormier is the one worked up and trying too hard

Jones is going to target Cormier's knees, imo. Probably limit his mobility and then proceed to "place tips all over that boy" as Phil Davis would say.

Of course he will. Jon doesn't have a stiff enough, active enough jab to keep an animal like him at bay with just that alone. He'll utilize oblique kicks, his jab here and there, and some front snap kicks to the chin. That's exactly what I'd do if I didn't have good footwork (Jon doesn't) and lacked a proper jab. The oblique kicks will be spammed like crazy I bet. If he catches Daniel just trying to blitz in then he can fuck up his knee badly if he times it right. If not then DC will get in and dump him on his head unless he has an answer for his outside single/high-c and go to clinch-based TDs.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up bitch?"

Oh Cormier.

Back