*Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier Exchange Words After the Weigh Ins* [VIDEO]

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae

What do you mean he doesn't get it? He is the LHW GOAT, the youngest champion in UFC history, 7 time defending light heavy champ.

Cormier looked to be in the best shape of his life and Jon looked small as fuck compared to how he usually does. Don't know what Jon is on about. Everyone and their momma knows Cormier has some love around his handles, but his chest, arms, and stomach looked thick solid and tight. He looked like a fucking wrecking ball in there.

This is the best shape I've seen Daniel in too. He looked really good. I'm not a Jones fan either but he'll be trying his damnedest to not let him inside and you'll see a ton of oblique kicks from him, a stiff jab (which won't be very powerful), and probably some quick front snap kicks to the chin to keep him at bay (these are harder to catch because they come right down the middle and high). Cormier doesn't have the lateral movement to keep turning Jon, forcing him to reset and slowing down those oblique kicks (Gus did). Cormier also isn't super light on his feet either, and that's putting it lightly (no pun intended). This is coming from a guy that more or less despises Jones. They'll both have to find a way to overcome each other's weapons in this fight. But if DC does get in, and he will, Jon will likely end up on his head unless he can really shut down that outside single/high-c that DC favors so much for getting his slams (and there are counters for that that I'm sure he's drilled a lot).

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae

yeah you jinx shit, go root for jj like right now

and dont even dare to cheer for mcgregor against aldo

Thanks, Daspy.

tumblr_n917d2kQOO1sh43kgo1_500.gif

Been a while since I've been around for fight hyping.

Cormier looked to be in the best shape of his life and Jon looked small as fuck compared to how he usually does. Don't know what Jon is on about. Everyone and their momma knows Cormier has some love around his handles, but his chest, arms, and stomach looked thick solid and tight. He looked like a fucking wrecking ball in there.

Cormier looked like a Lion in a cage prior to the staredown until Jones's antics..
Looked like he was very nervous and can't wait to go at it...

I can't wait for tomorrow and I hope DC delivers

Without a doubt the two worst trash talkers in the history of combat sports...

*Immediately after weight ins "Eat some food, hydrate"-Jon Jones

DId he seriously trash talk him by giving him solid advice?

lol ... He's giving him the Deadpool treatment: Not shutting the fuck up

What do you mean he doesn't get it? He is the LHW GOAT, the youngest champion in UFC history, 7 time defending light heavy champ.

And will be a former champ by tomorrow night imo

Against Cormier, Jones and I have similar chances

Maybe you're this great fighter I've never heard of, and so I apologize if that's the case, but if it's not the case....you are reaching for and wide with that statement.

Pat Cummins got beat cause he only had 3 pro fights.

Pat Cummins wrestling is also probably levels past Jones... If Jones doesn't run away for 5 rounds throwing jabs and leg kicks, he is going to go flying many times.

yeah you jinx shit, go root for jj like right now

and dont even dare to cheer for mcgregor against aldo

What If I'm a Jones fan after all

Jones is going to target Cormier's knees, imo. Probably limit his mobility and then proceed to "place tips all over that boy" as Phil Davis would say.

Back