*Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier Exchange Words After the Weigh Ins* [VIDEO]

post-29239-at-least-you-tried-cake-gif-Ba-2Nd5.gif

Don't lay down so easily.

Hmmm....you think? That wouldn't make much since, considering Jones never even looked at Cormier.

Well by that logic, why did he bother saying either: "face" or "fat", at all? He's talking about showing it to the cameras/crowd, isn't he.

Regardless, i was wrong anyway. I listened to it on some better speakers, and he definitely says "fat".

I'm younger than Jones. Jones is a big boy, a young adult. Cormier has been to the olympics, lost a kid, had kidney failure, etc. He's not fucking playing. This isn't Rampage who likes to ham it up, or Lyoto who doesn't really give a shit what you say and think. This is not the dude to fuck around with if you're not bringing the heat and Jones better deliver or he's going to have a sore ass jaw

Welp.

Against Cormier, Jones and I have similar chances

You should call out DC.

I'm younger than Jones. Jones is a big boy, a young adult. Cormier has been to the olympics, lost a kid, had kidney failure, etc. He's not fucking playing. This isn't Rampage who likes to ham it up, or Lyoto who doesn't really give a shit what you say and think. This is not the dude to fuck around with if you're not bringing the heat and Jones better deliver or he's going to have a sore ass jaw

I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

hey pussy, are you still there?

Did Jones bring enough "heat?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back