*Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier Exchange Words After the Weigh Ins* [VIDEO]

Lolol the day of reckoning for jones and his nut huggers is at hand

Cormier looked to be in the best shape of his life and Jon looked small as fuck compared to how he usually does. Don't know what Jon is on about. Everyone and their momma knows Cormier has some love around his handles, but his chest, arms, and stomach looked thick solid and tight. He looked like a fucking wrecking ball in there.

Dude, calm down. Jones is trying to get under DC's skin.

This is hilarious.

This fight better be fucking awesome.

I think you realllly dont understand that your fear is not Jones fear, which is why when he was pushed by that "grown ass man" he attacked back.

Against Cormier, Jones and I have similar chances

Who is going to win this fight?
Who is this shittiest trash talker?
Who is the most annoying?

I just can't make up my mind on any of these questions.

Its impossible for me to get any more excited than i am for this fight. I just wanna see it. That is all

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae

rudy.png

So could the other people who had fought Jones. What's your point?

The potential mental games here are interesting.

From the vids we've been able to see Jones has been trolling DC, because DC appears to get emotional. But is DC playing up the emotional stuff to make Jones think he's winning this little battle?

Tune in Saturday evening for more armchair pre-fight psychology with Emjay!

The potential mental games here are interesting.

From the vids we've been able to see Jones has been trolling DC, because DC appears to get emotional. But is DC playing up the emotional stuff to make Jones think he's winning this little battle?

Tune in Saturday evening for more armchair fight psychology with Emjay!

Last time DC got emotional, Pat Cummins entered the nether-realm

Jones comes off as a punk ass kid fucking with a grown man.

Without a doubt the two worst trash talkers in the history of combat sports...

*Immediately after weight ins "Eat some food, hydrate"-Jon Jones

DId he seriously trash talk him by giving him solid advice?

Cormier looked to be in the best shape of his life and Jon looked small as fuck compared to how he usually does. Don't know what Jon is on about. Everyone and their momma knows Cormier has some love around his handles, but his chest, arms, and stomach looked thick solid and tight. He looked like a fucking wrecking ball in there.

Honestly he looks exactly the same as usual.

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182.jpg

20130920030636_1DX_6538.JPG

Daniel Cormier looked about the same as well. Not sure what you are seeing.

uh, yeah, I get that. I'm doubting his decision to do so.

He's a professional fighter in the same weight class. Just cause you'd be scared to talk shit to DC doesn't mean Jones is. He's willing to get locked in a cage with him, he'll be fine talking shit. lol

I think whomever gets a ko/submission/gets the decision will win this fight.

Back