*Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier Exchange Words After the Weigh Ins* [VIDEO]

yo that's what I'm getting from this. jones is hamming it up thinking it's another wrestler to fight but this a whole different kind of animal moving down from heavyweight. Cormier don't fuck around and play that shit he's about that action and come tomorrow jones will know he should of taken shit much more seriously

How do people come up with this stuff? Jones has top level coaches and a ton of experience. He has training partners that have fought Cormier. He knows exactly what he is getting in to.

I see so many people who think Jones isn't going to prepare properly for this fight. Why? It's one of the biggest if not the biggest fights of his career of course he will be prepared.

Both Cormier and Jones are coming prepared for this fight anyone that thinks otherwise is retarded.

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae

THIS is my biggest fear as a DC fan, because of the height difference I see him susceptible to getting "Shoguned" and no matter how tough you are a flush flying knee can and most likely will be a game changer IF it were to happen

And will be a former champ by tomorrow night imo

Possibly, it is a fight after all. I never say DC can't win because he can. I think you are going to be disappointed though.

I could be completely wrong, but I think Jones reallllly doesn't understand he's messing with a grown ass man that will fuck him up if he gets his hands on him. I really don't think he gets it.

Who knows, with my luck Jones will win via Flying Knee, but I don't think thats the csae
Im sure one of the greatest fighters of all time is worried about pissing of a grown ass man. Jones will be just fine.

I'm younger than Jones. Jones is a big boy, a young adult. Cormier has been to the olympics, lost a kid, had kidney failure, etc. He's not fucking playing. This isn't Rampage who likes to ham it up, or Lyoto who doesn't really give a shit what you say and think. This is not the dude to fuck around with if you're not bringing the heat and Jones better deliver or he's going to have a sore ass jaw

lol what the fuck are you on about. By your posts youd think Jon is some defenseless teenager thats never fought before.

So many people arent thinking rationally just because they want Jon to lose. DC could drop Jon on his head all night, sure, but theres JUST AS GOOD of a chance that Jon literally retires DC with hellbows.

its also hilarious that you seem to think DC will try harder to win or someshit just because he doesnt like Jones. News flash, this is the biggest fight of his life and for the Championship, hed be trying to kill Jon just as much even if they were best friends.

Jones is just an immature little twat. The guy has a fetish on guy's body parts.

Cormier threw a shoe after shoving Jones by the neck. Cormier sure is real mature. :rolleyes:

lol what the fuck are you on about. By your posts youd think Jon is some defenseless teenager thats never fought before.

So many people arent thinking rationally just because they want Jon to lose. DC could drop Jon on his head all night, sure, but theres JUST AS GOOD of a chance that Jon literally retires DC with hellbows.

Instead of figuratively retiring him?

lmaoo...

I just red an article by tommy toe hold saying that jones is a troll on purpose to piss people off.

this video just confirms this.

I thought Jon won the media day staredowns, I scored the hotel room incident a draw, and I would give this to Jon as well. Not to mention his clear victory back in August. Jones will win tomorrow

Cormier is so emotional jeez. The thing is if he loses tomorrow, i really fear how it will affect him. Jones will be fine no matter what imo

THIS is my biggest fear as a DC fan, because of the height difference I see him susceptible to getting "Shoguned" and no matter how tough you are a flush flying knee can and most likely will be a game changer IF it were to happen

Well, if it makes you feel any better, he's more prone to getting kicked in the head too. He's trading having a lower center of gravity for being easier to catch with a knee or a head kick. It doesn't mean it'll happen but a flying knee or head kick could be in his future against a guy nearly a half foot taller.

Back