Jon Jones: ‘I’m staying faithful’ for a reduced sentence from USADA

Jones isn't getting 4 years, 2 years max

In fairness to the human body, metabolites and the testing; I believe that SMALL AMOUNTS ARE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR.

I think its ridiculous that he/we are still waiting on an official outcome.

You can copy+paste all you want. Point still stands.

He should be getting 4 years but after his rant about just fighting in russia or china if hes suspended it shows he doesnt respect their ruling. They should ban him for life as a lesson to other cheats

It'll be funny to read your posts when he gets a year retroactive.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a reduced sentence. USADA is getting money from their partnership with the UFC which could influence their decisions and some on the panel may be MMA fans too. Heck I would be happy to see Jones fight, he is the best LHW fighter when he isn't crashing his car or mouthing off to the police who caught him racing without a license.

I want to see him cleared so he can get squashed by Lesnar

GlamorousTameBarbet-max-1mb.gif

He deserves four years but hopefully he gets a reduced suspension so he can prove that he can be a successful fighter without cheating like Fedor, BJ, Saku, GSP, MM, DC etc. If he fails again it just makes him and USADA look all the more stupid.

USADA should free him to let him get destroyed by the #1 LHW in the world, alexander gustafsson

I think its ridiculous that he/we are still waiting on an official outcome.
This. Thank you.

I think the overly long delay is a problem that stands on its own. I have heard suggestions that the delay may be caused by Jones' crew seeking more time to prepare some sort of coherent defense.

Back