Jon Jones: ‘I’m staying faithful’ for a reduced sentence from USADA

what a pathetic liar

all you career is a lie, and you can't change a thing about that, 10years from now, Jon Roid Jones will write a book to explain why he took steroids....

That would require honesty and some integrity, to which he has neither. Maybe he will have some come to Jesus moment and change, but I wouldn't count on it.

It's interesting how once he's away from his PR girl the story changes from #comebackseason and #backsoon to #prayingitisntfouryears

Nah, you will just say "fuck usada" and pretend you never said he would get a year

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a reduced sentence. USADA is getting money from their partnership with the UFC which could influence their decisions and some on the panel may be MMA fans too. Heck I would be happy to see Jones fight, he is the best LHW fighter when he isn't crashing his car or mouthing off to the police who caught him racing without a license.
They also get money from the us olympic committee, how many olympians have they let off?

They also get money from us cycling which was controlled by lance Armstrongs team boss Thom weisel, how did that work out?

At usada guys like William bock (their chief legal )... Big baseball fan.. How did that work out for Barry bonds?

I don't understand how this testing can possibly take this long.
They have the blood work, they have whatever pills and company he took.

They fought over a year ago.
DC has since defended his LHW belt and won the HW belt in that time.
What the hell is the hold up?

If he kept his mouth shut I would be all for the reduced sentence and him getting back to fighting.

i don't need him to repent and confess his sins but he does not need to go public spewing bullshit that he never used when everyone knows he does.

Just shut up about it and turn the page. But because he continues to be a hypocrite, fake, liar I hope he gets the full 4 years.

That's exactly how it works. Nobody is expecting to find ten grams of pure turinabol in a pee sample. His defense went from "my supplements were contaminated" to "ok, I have no excuse, but it was just a metabolite!". Doesn't look good for him.

The "it's just a metabolite!" excuse is like robbing a bank and being caught the next day with a few marked bills in your pockets. Just because the cops can't find the whole thing, you can't expect to get out of trouble by saying "ok, I stole it from the bank but it was just a hundred bucks!"

I think Jones is trying to say that if you have cycled off before you actually step into the cage against your opponent you're not a "juiced fighter". You are not "fighting on juice". lol

As an MMA fan I wouldn't consider forgiving Jones for cheating unless he steps up to the plate. The way Ortega did.

This forum is gonna be really hilarious when he comes back after 4 years looking old, deflated, and slow. Jon was an early bloomer, so his peak also ends sooner. He may already be out of his prime and it was all wasted serving suspensions.

I don't understand how this testing can possibly take this long.
They have the blood work, they have whatever pills and company he took.

They fought over a year ago.
DC has since defended his LHW belt and won the HW belt in that time.
What the hell is the hold up?

Jones' team is pretty obviously delaying the whole process. They are in no rush to have it official that he cheated once again, while USADA is ok with that slow pace since he can't compete meanwhile anyway.

I’m truly surprised we haven’t had the argument that JBJ body naturally produces PED metabolites because he’s so good.

He’s a cheat, no doubt about it, whether he’s roid riding or sand blasting the coke, he’s not clean.

But let’s just have some closure, it’s far past time we find out the verdict

He keeps denying it, I fully expected him to say I was too afraid to fight DC clean cause I knew I might lose if it was fair.

I would never hurt your feelings. Try again.

Expect a decision this Friday, right?

<21>
I've expected a decision every Friday for the last three weeks.

Balls in jones team court to accept what usada are offering.

Like him as a fighter but oh boy he is a compulsive liar.

4 years sounds too little for him

I think the overly long delay is a problem that stands on its own. I have heard suggestions that the delay may be caused by Jones' crew seeking more time to prepare some sort of coherent defense.

The fix is....on the way?

God bless his wife, his schlong doesn’t work ( weird for a young man in the prime of his life let alone an a level athlete), cheated on her with countless whores and the whole cocaine thing... jones and faithful should never be used in the same sentence, I’m beginning to think he’s really that stupid( they found a metabolite in my system) yea that’s how they catch guys lol

Guys like Jones and Anderson make a mockery of the sport

Back