Jon Jones: ‘I’m staying faithful’ for a reduced sentence from USADA

what a pathetic liar

Jon Roid Jones why they don't find metabolites in other athelte and ufc champions???
Answer: because they never ingested any Clomiphene, Turinabol or other exotic stuff provided by your bodybuilders buddies

Coby Colvington nailed the Jon Roid Jones story for good, when he revealed that Jon Roid Jones was having roid rage when he started taking steroid for wrestling

all you career is a lie, and you can't change a thing about that, 10years from now, Jon Roid Jones will write a book to explain why he took steroids....

It will be called if I did it?

I think in another 2-3 years Jones or one of his PR ppl will come out and say that USADA cleared him of any wrong-doing. Of course his four year suspension will be over by then.

...they'll consider a negligent positive as a failure when looking at whether he's a multiple time offender.
Important point. You can hide behind an arbitration panel the first time but it won't help you the second time around.

First time he's been faithful in his life.

You’re right, my list should be renamed top 10 mockery fighters.

I don’t give a shit about your list but if you rename it that make sure Anderson and Jones are tied at number 1

I don’t give a shit about your list but if you rename it that make sure Anderson and Jones are tied at number 1
You have nightmares of my sig every night and wake up butthurt about it.

In his favour he's young he will be back better than ever
If he stays active

You have nightmares of my sig every night and wake up butthurt.

Not really hardly notice your posts.

What is there to be butthurt about? Your whole account is dedicated to a fighter you dislike. I think you’re the one who’s butthurt

I want to see him cleared so he can get squashed by Lesnar
Be interesting match
Lesnar certainly takes him down but how long will it last 3 minutes then he gets tired
Old randy did very good vs brawk and they are similar wrestlers. Jones

The guy should get 4 years. Not even a tainted supplement excuse could save him. It's pretty much an open-and-shut case. 4 years or USADA is a sham.

Not really hardly notice your posts.

What is there to be butthurt about? Your whole account is dedicated to a fighter you dislike. I think you’re the one who’s butthurt
If that’s true, why was he never #1 on the list?

Back