Jon Fitch says Usman isn't on GSP's level and wouldn't have had a chance against him.

You are the only one insulting, not me. Chill, dude.
Again, if you are deeeply embarrased, I understand you but dont blame me

says the guy repeating same thing over and over...

Colbi has lost rounds to Mike Pyle, Fitch's training partner btw, but not as good as Jon. You probably dont know about him , though.

Its not your join date what exposes you as as noob, but rather your posts.

lost rounds?!?

how can he lose rounds in 3 round fight and still win a ud?

2 judges gave him 30-27 and one judge had it 29-28 in a fight colby outstruck pyle.

lol at you calling other guy noob

lost rounds?!?

how can he lose rounds in 3 round fight and still win a ud?

2 judges gave him 30-27 and one judge had it 29-28 in a fight colby outstruck pyle.

lol at you calling other guy noob

As I said Pyle, a more limited fighter than Fitch, took one round from Colbi according to one official judge as well as most media members. Saying its a given that Colbi would 30-27/50-45 Fitch is the kind of logic a simpleton of your caliber wold work.

Anyways, dont forget I realize who Im talking with.

mike perry would be one of the most complete fighters in 2010.

Enough said

"Colby wouldn't have been top 10 in my era"

Yeah alright buddy.

Fitch is just trying to make himself look better. GSP beat the ever loving shit out of him, of course he's going to claim what he has. The WW division was starved for contenders for a while during GSP's reign. Some people tend to forget that. He was knocked by fans and media for being boring, yes, but also for not fighting Silva when his division was shallow. Revisionists will kick and scream until they're blue in the face, but thems are facts, bros.

Colbi has lost rounds to Mike Pyle, Fitch's training partner btw, but not as good as Jon. You probably dont know about him , though.

Its not your join date what exposes you as as noob, but rather your posts.
No, officially Colby beat Pyle 30-27. Don’t speak

The men of the MGTOW movement aim to live their lives with no female contact.

Sounds like a cult for lonely virgins <Lmaoo>

I'll agree with Fitch that no one is on GSP's level. I'll pass on the mgtow. Please and thank you

The men of the MGTOW movement aim to live their lives with no female contact.

Sounds like a cult for lonely virgins <Lmaoo>

I'll agree with Fitch that no one is on GSP's level. I'll pass on the mgtow. Please and thank you
MGTOW are usually guys who had a bad divorce or breakup. It's Incels who are lonely virgins.

Mr Mgtow is right on some level here. Usman and Colby would still be top 5's guy lol even if they'd lose to fighters in the past. Same goes for Edwards and maybe Burns.

I agree with this as I see usman age in his fights and take to much risk compared to gsp. I think usman could have beat gsp though. But it would have been close like the Hendricks fight . Gsp eeks out a decisions though against all wrestlers he was goat

- Says Khabib is one of the best p4p grapplers in mma history but considers GSP the overall GOAT in mma on paper. Considers it very impressive GSP moved up and won 2 belts.

Agree.

- He says Usman isn't on GSP's level and think Usman wouldn't have had a chance against him.

Maybe. The fight is close on paper, but if I had to bet, I think GSP would outstrike Usman.

- He says prime Woodley is also not a GSP caliber fighter

True.

- Claims Usman is a a good fighter but that the division is not as deep as it was in the late 2000s/early 2010s due to other promotions paying well for WW talent nowadays which wasn't the case in the past. Agrees Usman's biggest weakness is his striking and considers him kind of stiff.

Lol, nah.

- He's Not sure if Colby would crack the top 10 at WW during his era. Same for Masvidal even though he's a fan of Masvidal and likes him.

This is silly, especially because Colby is a much better version of Fitch. Colby in particular would be a big favorite over the likes of Diaz, Shields, Condit and Fitch himself. Wonderboy too. Juicy Hendricks would be a top guy today though.

-Says Colby should try just wrestling in the rematch with Usman.

Typical Fitchism. Bad idea.

- Says he think there is a bigger focus on athleticism nowadays than skill

Lol at this coming from a juicer who was also notoriously one-dimensional. Colby, Edwards, Usman, Burns, Wonderboy are more well rounded than he was.

- Says a lot of the early lesser known names on GSP's record were studs and probably top-20 talent nowadays at least.

I don't know who he means here. BJ and Hughes sure, but they're not lesser known. The lesser known guys like Miller or Pete Spratt would get beat up.

Last edited:
undeniably, GSP is the GOAT. Khabib is a close second. Fedor would be third, given the latter part of his career.

I don't consider anyone that tested positive - they don't deserve to be in the discussion.

I agree.
I disagree with 185lbs being "superweak until Anderson started losing", as Fitch says.

If that was the case and there were so many killers at 170, why some of them didnt move up to make a tittle run in the allegedly much weaker 185lbs division? We see plenty of dudes doing it today with great succes, as Gastelum, Till or even Whittaker himself.
Well, actually some of them tried...and failed. So maybe it wasnt so weak.

By the way, regarding your signing, I dont agree with the definition of gatekeeper - "Beat him and you get a title shot".
Usually, you get a tittle shot by defeating another contender. Beating a gatekeeper is what gives you the status of legit contender, but not necesarilly the tittle shot

There was a topic that detailed GSP's competition having a winning record over Anderson's, even them usually being lighter. I thought that was a good point to kinda settle this.

I was thinking of Roy Nelson and Herring. Some others. A gatekeeper on a high level can be sort of a contender, or seen like one, until hindsight shows otherwise. But it's not a foolproof point.

undeniably, GSP is the GOAT. Khabib is a close second. Fedor would be third, given the latter part of his career.

I don't consider anyone that tested positive - they don't deserve to be in the discussion.
“undeniably Gsp is the goat!”

<34>

Back