Jon Fitch joins the Red Pill Community. Currently weights 220lbs and in shape and looking good.

Or you can be with someone who you have a strong connection with and not marry some money chasing girl just because she’s better looking than you could normally get.

^ like this guy

huh. Seems like he’s a really emotionally fragile guy. The rejection alone probably hurt him a lot. I’m sure that’s common among these guys, especially the ones who’ve never been married.

I mean, I’m divorced, I pay child support but I’m not bitter about it. I love our son together and I’d give anything for him. I’m not bitter about it, it just didn’t work out, and she is a great mom. I’m in a happy relationship now.

Just seems stupid to paint all women with a broad brush just like it would be to do to all men.

Oh good grief. You are having your money stolen from you and like a good little blue pill you are happy about it. What happened to men?

Poor baby... grow the hell up find someone else and move on. Mentally not strong enough.

Yeah! How dare men look out for themselves! Keep signing that govt contract and getting raped out there men! You will be shamed as weak if you break off the plantation.

She cheated on him and then divorced him.

He’s an incel now. It’s sad.

Im surprised that an athletic stud like him has such lady problems.

Moron alert. You obviously don't know what an incel is.

Women leave marriages 80% of the time. First marriages now have a 52% divorce rate. Women get child support, primary custody of your children, and possibly alimony. With odds that bad you have to be a complete moron to get married in the U.S.. And we have guys on here who are having their children and hard earned money stolen from them and are happy about it. You beta cucks deserve it.

Oh good grief. You are having your money stolen from you and like a good little blue pill you are happy about it. What happened to men?
Lol you’re an idiot. You don’t have kids do you? It’s not a lot of money and it all goes into his college fund. His mother and I don’t even have a bad relationship.

Any real man would provide for his kids. There’s no doubt in my mind I’m more of a man than you in any metric. Career, money, success with women, physical strength. No doubt.

Hell, his mother probably does too <Lmaoo>

Lol you’re an idiot. You don’t have kids do you? It’s not a lot of money and it all goes into his college fund. His mother and I don’t even have a bad relationship.

Any real man would provide for his kids. There’s no doubt in my mind I’m more of a man than you in any metric. Career, money, success with women, physical strength. No doubt.

Hell, his mother probably does too <Lmaoo>

Suuuuuuure she puts it all in the college fund. She also lost her virginity to you.

Suuuuuuure she puts it all in the college fund. She also lost her virginity to you.
I put it in. It’s in our divorce which we agreed upon without even going to court. Our divorce wasn’t a fight. And it’s only $350/month. My ex is an attorney she doesn’t need the money for herself, it’s for our son. I spend and save far more for him myself anyways.

I’m not some idiot who married a gold digger. If I was maybe I’d be scared of women too like you all lmao. And like I said she’s an attorney if she wanted to I’m sure she could have cleaned me out, but I wouldn’t marry someone like that. Not all women are the same, kids.

I put it in. It’s in our divorce which we agreed upon without even going to court. Our divorce wasn’t a fight. And it’s only $350/month. My ex is an attorney she doesn’t need the money for herself, it’s for our son. I spend and save far more for him myself anyways.

I’m not some idiot who married a gold digger. If I was maybe I’d be scared of women too like you all lmao. And like I said she’s an attorney if she wanted to I’m sure she could have cleaned me out, but I wouldn’t marry someone like that. Not all women are the same, kids.

No, youre just an idiot who married an attorney, got divorced, gave her custody, and pays her child support acting like you know about women.

No, youre just an idiot who married an attorney, got divorced, gave her custody, and pays her child support acting like you know about women.
Lol. We share custody. You don’t know about my situation and don’t want to, it’s fine. Believe what you want.

I have zero regrets about having my son he’s awesome

edit: also idk where you got the idea I’m claiming I know about women. Obviously my marriage didn’t work out lmao. I just didn’t make a foolish choice when it came to the woman I decided to procreate with

Last edited:
Or you can be with someone who you have a strong connection with and not marry some money chasing girl just because she’s better looking than you could normally get.

^ like this guy

huh. Seems like he’s a really emotionally fragile guy. The rejection alone probably hurt him a lot. I’m sure that’s common among these guys, especially the ones who’ve never been married.

I mean, I’m divorced, I pay child support but I’m not bitter about it. I love our son together and I’d give anything for him. I’m not bitter about it, it just didn’t work out, and she is a great mom. I’m in a happy relationship now.

Just seems stupid to paint all women with a broad brush just like it would be to do to all men.

Oh, an adult post.

Bravo.

<GinJuice>

Oh, an adult post.

Bravo.

<GinJuice>
Thanks. I feel like a dipshit because after that I took some nerds’ insults too seriously.

But anyone who insinuates I’m having my money “stolen” from me for supporting my kid... idk there aren’t words for how low a person would be to think that. A person who thinks that way is a worm, not a man.

Back