Jon Fitch joins the Red Pill Community. Currently weights 220lbs and in shape and looking good.

Any man specially one with wealth/assets and living in the western world, signing a marriage certificate and getting married to a woman in the social media era, is a complete idiot

False. Anyone making blanket-statements about how stupid it is to get married sounds like an idiot. There are good and bad marriages, people, and relationships. Plenty of reasons to get married, plenty not to, and plenty of individual preference and circumstances to take into account. Ignoring that reality makes one truly an idiot.

You should avoid generalizations, especially such arbitrary ones.

The sex of the individuals are irrelevant, as is the specific contract, and the media medium.

It is important to be know yourself, the individuals you are dealing with, and whether you share similar objectives.

Clowns will act a fool regardless of their sex, the type of relationship, or the mediums involved.

Fitch clearly has a long way to go before he feels comfortable in his skin, and should probably fall back from any "serious" relationships (friend, romantic partner, or business), until such a time as he figures his shit out. The sole exception to the above is if he accidentally entrusts himself to someone more capable than himself.

Everything I said about him may pertain to you, depending on how strongly you believe what you wrote.

This is the problem with guys like you. You go after him for simply stating the reality of the situation. There is a 52% divorce rate for first marriages in the western world and 80% of the time it's women filing for divorce. Gender does matter. It's not men leaving marriages, it's women. It's not men who benefit from marriage, it's women. It's women who get your kids, it's women who get your money. Someone would have to be an absolute fool to listen to your cuck statements and blindly sign a contract because they refuse to look at statistical reality.

Luckily, even though there are lots of cucks like yourself, more men are waking up. 55% of American women are now unmarried, men are letting them die alone in poverty. Women broke away from the traditional family model so they asked for this, they can have it. 25% of them are on depression meds now and they brought it on themselves.

False. Anyone making blanket-statements about how stupid it is to get married sounds like an idiot. There are good and bad marriages, people, and relationships. Plenty of reasons to get married, plenty not to, and plenty of individual preference and circumstances to take into account. Ignoring that reality makes one truly an idiot.

You are projecting. In no other situation would someone say it's a good idea to sign a legal contract where you lose everything and the other person gets everything, especially with a 52% divorce rate. You sound like a complete idiot.

Says the blue pill....
You mean "Says the confident, non-involuntarily celibate adult with a healthy sex and personal life".

zEWf63szB7rV161tDHQXBOku49Fj4Y1tobGOZbWDkzGzwYl4zt6ppCU=s0-d

" men are letting them die alone in poverty. Women broke away from the traditional family model so they asked for this, they can have it. 25% of them are on depression meds now and they brought it on themselves."

Awwww, someone clearly got their lil' wee-wee made fun of by a girl once (or never got the opportunity to pluck it out).
The venom in your vitriol is worrisome. You sound socially mal-adjusted (...cough cough, incel....cough cough)

He still crying about being included in the first UFC Undisputed game whilst he's on one?

You are projecting. In no other situation would someone say it's a good idea to sign a legal contract where you lose everything and the other person gets everything, especially with a 52% divorce rate. You sound like a complete idiot.
You sound close-minded and oblivious to both what a healthy relationship is (and how to achieve it) and to the big, wide world out there that doesn't revolve around US marriage code. If you're a teen, you're forgiven. If you're a proper adult....

tenor.gif

Since not timestamped, what does this mean?

What are "likes"? Or is that a typo?

Likes is a term of using his identity and character in movies and video game or any media appearance.

Fitch had a pretty good looking wife if I remember right. Was legit his best career accomplishment by far lol. Fitch seems like type of guy to be a gymrat, never be at home so probably his fault she left

Most self proclaimed “ alpha males” I’ve come across in the tubes strike me as narcissistic douchebags. Not going at Fitch, though.... but the young santa looking guy, tried to finish one of his videos before and he was insufferable.

Had no idea what this Red Pill community was until now... seems like a bunch of beta males who cant get laid so blame women for their problems... Yikes

This is the problem with guys like you. You go after him for simply stating the reality of the situation. There is a 52% divorce rate for first marriages in the western world and 80% of the time it's women filing for divorce. Gender does matter. It's not men leaving marriages, it's women. It's not men who benefit from marriage, it's women. It's women who get your kids, it's women who get your money. Someone would have to be an absolute fool to listen to your cuck statements and blindly sign a contract because they refuse to look at statistical reality.

Luckily, even though there are lots of cucks like yourself, more men are waking up. 55% of American women are now unmarried, men are letting them die alone in poverty. Women broke away from the traditional family model so they asked for this, they can have it. 25% of them are on depression meds now and they brought it on themselves.

Man, you sound like such a weak clown. Your avatar is probably a proxy for your spirit, captain save a ho.

I am not married. I never have been. But more because neither me or my common law spouse care for ceremonies and that nonsense. We own our place jointly, have a joint account, and have our separate accounts.

I do not spend but one second thinking about finances or being double crossed by her. Not because I haven't had bad relationships before, but because that isn't my prerogative.

There are more fundamental things to concern myself with than loosing my shirt. I can get another shirt!

I started my comment with some insults because that was my guy feeling- you sound fucking weak and pathetic. That does not mean that you are, but my guy you come off like a bitch.

I am sure you are stronger than that. I am sure you can get married, lose your shirt, pay child support, and still live as you would like with your new girl or boy.

More importantly, and more pertinently, Fitch should be stronger than that. Why is this woman living in his mind rent free and causing him to change his behavior (red pill). He lacks character if he permits other people to determine how he lives his life (changing your entire outlook because you got burnt).

Now go out there and be a superman! In spite of your pathetic fear of being left by a cow, I believe in you!

Back