Jon Fitch joins the Red Pill Community. Currently weights 220lbs and in shape and looking good.

He looks healthy, younger even
My man, you ... do know... what the red bill blue pill thing is about...

Right?

This is a PSA!!!

Don't get me wrong, men's rights groups are sad... and I mean sad. I'm not scared, but some men seem to be, and that shit is sorry, but this is BIGGER than that!!!

The Matrix and the red pill blue pill thing is a metaphor for transexuality!!!! I am not making this shit up, the co-director is trans and discussed all of this in great detail: https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-53692435

Bros, while I enjoy seeing the whole "red pill" thing, I do want to save you folk a bit of embarrassment!

Knowledge is power, put those clown shoes away and stop basing your actions on stupid catch phrases! Time to take personal responsibility for yourself and live a good life!

Lots of bitter, rude and ignorant guys in this thread slamming Jon. "he's still crying about her blah blah." "what an incel" You guys are pathetic and clearly didn't even watch the video.

I didn't read or watch anything but I'm assuming his wife cucked him with dana and now he's introverted beta who spends all day on the /b/ ranting about women, amiryte? Awful, just awful.

You mean "Says the confident, non-involuntarily celibate adult with a healthy sex and personal life".

zEWf63szB7rV161tDHQXBOku49Fj4Y1tobGOZbWDkzGzwYl4zt6ppCU=s0-d

My man, you ... do know... what the red bill blue pill thing is about...

Right?

This is a PSA!!!

Don't get me wrong, men's rights groups are sad... and I mean sad. I'm not scared, but some men seem to be, and that shit is sorry, but this is BIGGER than that!!!

The Matrix and the red pill blue pill thing is a metaphor for transexuality!!!! I am not making this shit up, the co-director is trans and discussed all of this in great detail: https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-53692435

Bros, while I enjoy seeing the whole "red pill" thing, I do want to save you folk a bit of embarrassment!

Knowledge is power, put those clown shoes away and stop basing your actions on stupid catch phrases! Time to take personal responsibility for yourself and live a good life!

Tbh, I didn't watch the whole thing and I don't know much about current day connotations tied to the whole red pill/blue pill thing, beyond the blind/woke metaphor that you'd pick up on after watching the matrix back in the 90s when times were less crazy.

And I thought it was funny that a poster who rocks a blue pill avatar was raging against the red pill or whatever, so don't read too much into it.

Interesting stuff though

Suuuuuuure she puts it all in the college fund. She also lost her virginity to you.
Do you not get enough attention from women or something? Everything that guy said was right. You should pay child support, it’s both of your children. I co-parent, and it’s the best thing for my son

I put it in. It’s in our divorce which we agreed upon without even going to court. Our divorce wasn’t a fight. And it’s only $350/month. My ex is an attorney she doesn’t need the money for herself, it’s for our son. I spend and save far more for him myself anyways.

I’m not some idiot who married a gold digger. If I was maybe I’d be scared of women too like you all lmao. And like I said she’s an attorney if she wanted to I’m sure she could have cleaned me out, but I wouldn’t marry someone like that. Not all women are the same, kids.
I’m in the same situation, but I do $590 a month and health insurance

well,thats why divorce is so expensive,because its so good.
That's why I'd rather make a personal commitment instead of an official marriage. At least in the early years, where most marriages fail. It it stands the test of time, then I'll re-evaluate making it "official" if there are benefits to doing so instead of just keeping things the way they are.

Jon doesn't have women issues, Jon has trust issues.
It's not a hard thought concept. Most people are not loyal in relationships, male or female. Anyone that's ever worked or been around the nightlife industry knows this. Even people in regular jobs that isn't in the industry it still happens all the time. It's very very rare to find a real loyal relationship. There is always some form of cheating being done, even if it isn't always physical cheating. Plus relationships don't really last long in this day and age. That goes for marriages as well. You see people jump from relationship to relationship just because they always need to have a significant other. Some people just learn from past mistakes, or just see things for how they are and aren't really trying to waste their time, unless they are just doing things for fun and not taking the relationships seriously. Most problems happen from people in the relationships feeling like their missing out on something, trying to experience things they haven't yet. Grass is greener on the other side mentality. You have to let people experience those things first so it's out of their system. Most make the mistake of trying to lock relationships down early before any of those experiences, and those relationships are filled with cheating or just ending the relationship early. You see so many of these type of women at the clubs with their wedding rings on, or off. To them it's a taste of freedom because they feel like they are missing out on something. Got to find the ones that have that out of their system already.

Also work relationships are a thing, and if they are around more successful people than their significant other those tend to cause problems as well.

Tbh, I didn't watch the whole thing and I don't know much about current day connotations tied to the whole red pill/blue pill thing, beyond the blind/woke metaphor that you'd pick up on after watching the matrix back in the 90s when times were less crazy.

And I thought it was funny that a poster who rocks a blue pill avatar was raging against the red pill or whatever, so don't read too much into it.

Interesting stuff though
Fair enough. Also, I *think* the Av you're referring to is from the movie Akira? Haha, either that or I have no clue what's going on.

there are more than 2 sides to every story(the kids have their side too) but Jesus H. Sherdog it was a pleasure reading your posts.

Had no idea what this Red Pill community was until now... seems like a bunch of beta males who cant get laid so blame women for their problems... Yikes

Typical shaming language from beta males. This is the exact same thing females do, because you guys are basically the same. Literally everything you said is completely wrong and the opposite of reality.

Fitch had a pretty good looking wife if I remember right. Was legit his best career accomplishment by far lol. Fitch seems like type of guy to be a gymrat, never be at home so probably his fault she left

Yeah, just blame the man even though women are the ones leaving 80% of the time. No wonder modern women are delusional, they have cucks like yourself making up the narrative for them.

He-Man Woman Haters Club for grown ass men lmao. How fucking sad.

Female nature is what it is. What they hate is a court system that enables them to screw over men, steal their money and their kids. That is what is sad...that and beta cucks like yourself spreading a false narrative. You are helping dig the grave for the western world.

Lots of bitter, rude and ignorant guys in this thread slamming Jon. "he's still crying about her blah blah." "what an incel" You guys are pathetic and clearly didn't even watch the video.

Why look into reality when you can stay on the plantation and be a good little cuck? Thank God those guys are becoming a dying breed over time. Men like them have destroyed the western world, they are just too ignorant to know it.

Female nature is what it is. What they hate is a court system that enables them to screw over men, steal their money and their kids. That is what is sad...that and beta cucks like yourself spreading a false narrative. You are helping dig the grave for the western world.
You can recognize the legitimate problems men face and work to improve them without being a bitter, crybaby bitch boy who is mad at all the women in the world. Well, maybe you can't, but you get my point. Or maybe you don't. You seem very stupid.

It's not a hard thought concept. Most people are not loyal in relationships, male or female. Anyone that's ever worked or been around the nightlife industry knows this. Even people in regular jobs that isn't in the industry it still happens all the time. It's very very rare to find a real loyal relationship. There is always some form of cheating being done, even if it isn't always physical cheating. Plus relationships don't really last long in this day and age. That goes for marriages as well. You see people jump from relationship to relationship just because they always need to have a significant other. Some people just learn from past mistakes, or just see things for how they are and aren't really trying to waste their time, unless they are just doing things for fun and not taking the relationships seriously. Most problems happen from people in the relationships feeling like their missing out on something, trying to experience things they haven't yet. Grass is greener on the other side mentality. You have to let people experience those things first so it's out of their system. Most make the mistake of trying to lock relationships down early before any of those experiences, and those relationships are filled with cheating or just ending the relationship early. You see so many of these type of women at the clubs with their wedding rings on, or off. To them it's a taste of freedom because they feel like they are missing out on something. Got to find the ones that have that out of their system already.

Also work relationships are a thing, and if they are around more successful people than their significant other those tend to cause problems as well.

Lmao who hurt you bruh.

If you're so afraid of being cheated on just make sure you're dickin your lady down properly lmao tf nobody runs around if their partner is handling their needs. Male or female.

If this is all a round about way for angry dudes who "don't measure up" or generally haven't got past their insecurities to feel worth a shit that's one thing but almost everything I read in this thread sounds like dudes who can't turn a wrench trying to explain how an engine works

Lmao who hurt you bruh.

If you're so afraid of being cheated on just make sure you're dickin your lady down properly lmao tf nobody runs around if their partner is handling their needs. Male or female.

If this is all a round about way for angry dudes who "don't measure up" or generally haven't got past their insecurities to feel worth a shit that's one thing but almost everything I read in this thread sounds like dudes who can't turn a wrench trying to explain how an engine works
It's just something I noticed working and being around the industry. I was that other guy when I was younger so I see it happen all the time. Lots of females don't respect their relationship. I got older and didn't want to be doing stuff like that anymore even if the females are willing to. Males cheat as well, it's not just females. Statistically there are very very very few relationships without any level of cheating involved. That's just facts people don't like to admit, most just rationalize with it, act like it never happened, or consider it not technically cheating because of whatever reason like being on a break etc. People are only as committed as their options, more and better options and you'll see people lose that loyalty quick.

Some people just see things for what it is. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. My trust is earned now, not given freely. There are loyal women out there, but in this modern age they are harder to find. Cheating happens at all levels - low income, middle class, high income. I've just seen too many unloyal women for me to be so trusting like most guys now. You get older and you get wiser. See all the failed relationships and marriages and why relationships fail and it's always cheating or money issues. That's just how the cookie crumbles and people should accept it instead of ignoring it. That's why I said I would have a personal commitment vs an official marriage where it's costly and life altering going through divorces. Not many marriages last and there's a lot to lose when it doesn't work out. Most marriages end within 3-10 years.

Back