Jon Fitch joins the Red Pill Community. Currently weights 220lbs and in shape and looking good.

He also needs to learn how to pick chicks better. That whole podcast was him simping and crying with a guy who has never been in a fight

probably upset about staying true to his wife or even being with a wife for that matter when he could've been out railing new snatch every weekend when he an active ufc fighter and had extremely easy access

Cliffs incoming

Yeah

he’s pretty big into a lot of those communities

Particularly in the field of masculinity

He follows / is friends with a lot of powerful figures in that realm.

Respect to him for changing it up. Not many men do.

Judges wipe their asses with prenups in court all the time and the wife can make many claims like having signed under duress or other bullshit like that. Its a meme used for dudes on the fence that think they have a safety blanket.

Spoiler alert: most the time they don't

Nah, the trick is you have to have her review the document with her lawyer before signing. Then 99.9% of the time the prenup holds up.

Oof. Wtf. Merged to lightweights ?

How you gonna do a redpilled mgtow like that? Do you hate men? We need representation!

Oh good grief. You are having your money stolen from you and like a good little blue pill you are happy about it. What happened to men?
I know I’m going to regret this, but you seriously think paying for your child is theft?

Says he thinks it's a good idea to never let your spouse know how much you're making.

Uh yeah, pretty sure that's illegal. If you're married, it's half hers, you can't hide income.

Jon doesn't have women issues, Jon has trust issues.

Oof. Wtf. Merged to lightweights ?

How you gonna do a redpilled mgtow like that? Do you hate men? We need representation!
I was not aware of this acronym. Do I put it next to my pronouns on my Twitter bio?

That's why you never make it official. Relationships don't need to be signed to mean something, that's just legal framework. Lots of people are practically married but not officially married. The rate of divorce and the things you lose with divorce, it makes sense to not make it official.

It's always the males with the most to lose in a divorce when it comes to finances/assets/etc. It's not very balanced at all. If you really look at it, nothing about marriage really benefits the male in the relationship if there is a divorce. The males lose a lot from divorce.
well,thats why divorce is so expensive,because its so good.

Basically, someone hurt Jon Fitch worse than Johny Hendricks did.

It was his wife.
Used to see him with the same woman on UFC Vids before all his fights.. I guess that was his wife, I know they had at least 1 kid.. Getting divorced is usually financially crippling for the man. Unless he is unemployed..

Any man specially one with wealth/assets and living in the western world, signing a marriage certificate and getting married to a woman in the social media era, is a complete idiot
You should avoid generalizations, especially such arbitrary ones.

The sex of the individuals are irrelevant, as is the specific contract, and the media medium.

It is important to be know yourself, the individuals you are dealing with, and whether you share similar objectives.

Clowns will act a fool regardless of their sex, the type of relationship, or the mediums involved.

Fitch clearly has a long way to go before he feels comfortable in his skin, and should probably fall back from any "serious" relationships (friend, romantic partner, or business), until such a time as he figures his shit out. The sole exception to the above is if he accidentally entrusts himself to someone more capable than himself.

Everything I said about him may pertain to you, depending on how strongly you believe what you wrote.

Jon talks about personal stuff but regarding UFC, he mentioned that his marriage problem took a bad turn because he would not sign his likes away to Dana and that incident really became a household problem.

The moment Jon had problem with Dana was the moment it affected his personal like in the worse way possible. Of course the zuffa owners made Dana back off but Dana never forgot and being at odds with Dana was a contributing factor to jons demise in his personal life.

Keep in mind that this is not all Danas fault but it's weird that his wife told him to give in to Dana

Regarding the red pill stuff, that can be discussed in a different section but ultimately his beef with Dana had a great effect which shows how powerful Dana is.

He used to day a daily stream. It was great. You could bring up any topic pretty much. There's a lot more to him than this stuff. Cool guy.

Any timestamp?

EDIT: Didn't sound like she cared much for Fitch either way!

All bout the monies.

Last edited:
I know I’m going to regret this, but you seriously think paying for your child is theft?

The first problem is women get the child the majority of the time and guys are lucky to get a weekend or two a month. Then because the courts steal a man's child from him and let women have them, the guy has to pay her for the kid, even though women waste a lot of it on themselves. Everything is equal now right? It isn't 1952, women work. Both parents should get equal custody and no one pays anyone.

Obviously from how you stated your question, you are extremely blue pilled and used to being owned by women, but if people want equality, then let's have equality. Stop taking kids and money from men and redistributing it to women.

Back