Jon Fitch joins the Red Pill Community. Currently weights 220lbs and in shape and looking good.

That's why you never make it official. Relationships don't need to be signed to mean something, that's just legal framework. Lots of people are practically married but not officially married. The rate of divorce and the things you lose with divorce, it makes sense to not make it official.

It's always the males with the most to lose in a divorce when it comes to finances/assets/etc. It's not very balanced at all. If you really look at it, nothing about marriage really benefits the male in the relationship if there is a divorce. The males lose a lot from divorce.

Some poor lads are married without even knowing it. Theres this common law marriage shenanigan in some places in the world if youve been living with your chick for a long enough period.

Should have had a pre-nup...

Judges wipe their asses with prenups in court all the time and the wife can make many claims like having signed under duress or other bullshit like that. Its a meme used for dudes on the fence that think they have a safety blanket.

Spoiler alert: most the time they don't

Some poor lads are married without even knowing it. Theres this common law marriage shenanigan in some places in the world if youve been living with your chick for a long enough period.
Oh that sucks then, guess for those situations it's hard to avoid unless you are willing to split time together and buy/rent another location just to prevent that.

103519_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1507035966_.jpg

Red Pill community.....

<Dany07>

The dating version of QAnon. Losers jerking each other off and patting one another on the back. Beta male Supreme right there.
Only closeted red pilled persons use the term beta

Is there a Blue Pill community? I'm more of a Purple Pill kinda guy.

I remember when Jon Fitch choked out Josh Burkman on Spike TV.

Great career. Hope he is doing well.

Judges wipe their asses with prenups in court all the time and the wife can make many claims like having signed under duress or other bullshit like that. Its a meme used for dudes on the fence that think they have a safety blanket.

How often does this happen?

Says he thinks it's a good idea to never let your spouse know how much you're making.

Uh yeah, pretty sure that's illegal. If you're married, it's half hers, you can't hide income.

It was just a quick comment, I don't know how long he was married to his wife, nor did I care to Google...maybe I should have. My wife and I didn't have one, I'm the bread winner but we oddly enough, we love each other, it'l be 21 years this year...

Says he thinks it's a good idea to never let your spouse know how much you're making.

Uh yeah, pretty sure that's illegal. If you're married, it's half hers, you can't hide income.

lol. Maybe not hide but you know maybe it's not a bad idea then to marry an 18 year old who wouldn't ask.

Dude literally went vegan for her back in the day. Not surprised things didn't work out. Sounds like he's wisened up.

LOL he says he got "divorce raped" but he doesn't have to pay any alimony or child support.

WTF? That's how he got Red Pilled? No alimony, no child support, and she was good about visitation and custody.....damn not sure what he wanted to go better for him.

Or you can be with someone who you have a strong connection with and not marry some money chasing girl just because she’s better looking than you could normally get.
It was just a quick comment, I don't know how long he was married to his wife, nor did I care to Google...maybe I should have. My wife and I didn't have one, I'm the bread winner but we oddly enough, we love each other, it'l be 21 years this year...
^ like this guy
LOL he says he got "divorce raped" but he doesn't have to pay any alimony or child support.

WTF? That's how he got Red Pilled? No alimony, no child support, and she was good about visitation and custody.....damn not sure what he wanted to go better for him.
huh. Seems like he’s a really emotionally fragile guy. The rejection alone probably hurt him a lot. I’m sure that’s common among these guys, especially the ones who’ve never been married.

I mean, I’m divorced, I pay child support but I’m not bitter about it. I love our son together and I’d give anything for him. I’m not bitter about it, it just didn’t work out, and she is a great mom. I’m in a happy relationship now.

Just seems stupid to paint all women with a broad brush just like it would be to do to all men.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back