Johny Hendricks responds to GSP, believes Condit's title fights aren't exciting

Woodley isn't a fighter, he's an athlete that gasses after a round and who freezes up when he faces guys with KO power. He has nothing for Hendricks.

Lawler/Condit will be a tossup and whoever defends against Hendricks will be a toss up as well. I feel like Lawler is a worse match up for Hendricks though.

Lol @ everyone automatically assuming that people who dislike Hendricks are rabid Condit fans who think Hendricks is boring. I don't like Hendricks because he has non-stop cried about the GSP decision since it happened despite his insistence that he was holding back in the fight. The guy went from being a humble asskicker to being the biggest crybaby in the sport who wants everything handed to him despite him noticeably performing worse in his fights. Gus and Tim Kennedy both bow down to Hendricks as the true crybaby king

Yeah you're right, it was much better for him to run from Diaz the whole fight and talk about how his pitter patter leg kicks had such bad intentions on them... :rolleyes:

Condit ran, it was a boring fight due to him not coming to fight. Say what you want, but you Condit fans are in denial.

Doubt i'll ever have respect for the guy when he could've put on such a great fight with a game Diaz. Diaz literally bitch slapped him and talked shit since Condit refused to engage for more than half of the fight. Strategy my ass, he was scared. He was no killer.
Condit has a higher finishing rate than Diaz. Diaz is more of a point fighter :D

I feel that Hendricks would be a much different fighter if he wasn't coached by Marc Laimon. That guy seems like a first class turd.

The limelight really didn't help his fan base as he moved up in his career.

People have clued on that he's whiney, entitled and stupid.

Never liked Hendricks. Dude is tripping if he thinks any Condit fight is boring.

I'll say it again. He is one of if not the most delusional fighter in the UFC right now. He has a mental block competing those last 3 rounds and figures to coast easily. He has been doing it since the Condit fight. He had takedowns sure, but he did absolutely nothing with the top control.

While not a true 100% fight worthy metric, look at Condit at the end. No blood, no bruises so there goes visual damage out the window. He just sat on Condit, the same thing he did with GSP, with Lawler both times and soon to be Woodley (possibly). He's a good hardworking family man, but a seriously boring 4 to 5 round 70% "fighter".

You must have missed the part where he blasted Condit on the feet at the beginning of Rounds 1-2. He actually rocked Lawler with a punch in the 5th round and then took him down to win the round... so there goes your mental block in the last rounds theory.

Seems like you are the one who is delusional.

Woodley isn't a fighter, he's an athlete that gasses after a round and who freezes up when he faces guys with KO power. He has nothing for Hendricks.

Lawler/Condit will be a tossup and whoever defends against Hendricks will be a toss up as well. I feel like Lawler is a worse match up for Hendricks though.

That's why he "froze up" when he beat Gastelum, who has KO power, right? That's why he "froze up" when he KOed Kosheck in 1 round, who is known for having power in his right hand, right? That's why he "froze" up when he blasted Condit on the feet in Round 1 of their fight, a guy known as the most dangerous striker at WW, right?

Woodley IS a fighter and you post is retarded.

What will be his excuse this time if he loses to Woodley?

Lol @ everyone automatically assuming that people who dislike Hendricks are rabid Condit fans who think Hendricks is boring. I don't like Hendricks because he has non-stop cried about the GSP decision since it happened despite his insistence that he was holding back in the fight. The guy went from being a humble asskicker to being the biggest crybaby in the sport who wants everything handed to him despite him noticeably performing worse in his fights. Gus and Tim Kennedy both bow down to Hendricks as the true crybaby king
This is my beef with him as well. He's done nothing but cry about the GSP and Lawler fights but conveniently forgets about his split decisions over Pierce and Kos.

I can understand that, but it would be great if he put as much effort into being entertaining in the cage as he puts into being intolerably whiny when he speaks.

You can't blame him.

He gets passed up on a TS for a guy coming off a loss who hadn't fought in like a year then gets passed again by a guy coming off a layoff then having 1 win against a guy outside top 15.

All the whole he is fighting top 5 and top 10 competition.

He should be more humble but I would be a bit crabby as well.

You can't blame him.

He gets passed up on a TS for a guy coming off a loss who hadn't fought in like a year then gets passed again by a guy coming off a layoff then having 1 win against a guy outside top 15.

He does deserve the shot but honestly I don't think anyone wants him to be champ, if he doesn't get the KO in the first round he lays on the guy for the rest of the fight. If anyone shits on GSP but loves Hendricks it's obviously a hatred of the French. I'll admit I do like this side of him more though, his constant high pitch whining was getting cringe worthy already but now he seems to at least be on the right track to earning the belt back

Hnnggghh, trying sooo hard to like this guy. Wait a minute, waaaait a minute...NO.

I can understand that, but it would be great if he put as much effort into being entertaining in the cage as he puts into being intolerably whiny when he speaks.

You can't blame him.

Lol at Hendricks.

His recent fight with Matt Brown and the 2nd Lawler fight was more boring than any Condit fight

Hendricks wrecks Woodley and then takes his title back. One bad performance and even in that getting robbed of the title and the hatred starts to cloud people's judgement. He is the best WW in the division and Robbie is a close second.

Cheers bro:)

Also, this is what I picture every time I see your handle

Marius-Bruce-Lee-gnK7WAe.png

Damn, he looks like Bolo there.

Back