Johny Hendricks responds to GSP, believes Condit's title fights aren't exciting

I used to like Hendricks but his last few fights and all the crybaby bullshit he's been saying lately makes him seem like a whiny little child. I hope Tyron breaks his fucking jaw and puts him out for awhile.

He seems slightly salty mixed with a bit of ignorance.

Can someone point me to an exciting Carlos Condit title fight?

One head kick doesn't make two great title fights.

So when Hendricks says "You know, his title fights haven't been as exciting" or whatever, it's fact. Not some bullshit lol

Check out the WEC if you didn't enjoy his striking clinic on Diaz or the FOTN he put in with GSP.

One of the good things about Condit is that he is still good to watch when he's on his back.

Yeah you're right, it was much better for him to run from Diaz the whole fight and talk about how his pitter patter leg kicks had such bad intentions on them... :rolleyes:

Condit ran, it was a boring fight due to him not coming to fight. Say what you want, but you Condit fans are in denial.

Doubt i'll ever have respect for the guy when he could've put on such a great fight with a game Diaz. Diaz literally bitch slapped him and talked shit since Condit refused to engage for more than half of the fight. Strategy my ass, he was scared. He was no killer.

Diaz has been in so many disappointing fights it's not funny.

But it's 'never his fault' because he simply lacks the skill to implement his own game plan.

And lol at Condit being scared of pillow fisted Diaz, dude has the best chin at WW and just exploited one of Nick's many weaknesses.

Will you still be crying in another three years?

I thought Hendricks won the GSP fight, but he lost the rematch against Lawler and it's his own fault.

Besides landing some very good leg kicks, pushing your opponent against the fence and literally stalling should not result in a win. He pushed Lawler against the fence, put his head between Lawler's legs to avoid being hit there, looking like he was trying to jam his head up Lawler's ass - that should not get you a win.

Lawler landed the better punches throughout the fight, was constantly pushing Hendricks back, and was very effective with combinations in short bursts. He stole rounds with his aggression at certain parts of a few rounds. The fact Hendricks only looked to stall and Lawler would do short bursts of aggression is why Lawler won. Hendricks let that win slip away by stalling.

You said Lawler threw a bunch of punches and missed, but I guess you forgot about the numerous elbows Lawler landed while Hendricks was holding onto his legs for dear life, doing nothing but holding, holding, holding.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BElbows%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

Lawler then gets up and swarms Hendricks with punches, knees, kicks. I guess you forgot about the nasty kicks to the body he landed.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BUnloads%2Bon%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

So, to say Lawler landed nothing in that swarm is hilarious. I guess you didn't really watch the fight, or just have selective memory. You're clearly a big Hendricks fan, as you're here defending him and also have him in your sig, that's OK.

Taking tons of elbows to the ribs while holding onto your opponents leg, then Lawler escapes back to his feet, swarms with everything but the kitchen sink while Hendricks just moves backwards and defends and does nothing but that.. yeah, that looks great to the judges. Holding Robbie's leg > everything Robbie landed. Lmfao, Hendricks fans are hilariously bad at scoring fights. Stalling as much as possible > landing more, harder, cleaner, significant strikes and pushing forward and parrying and slipping your opponent's punches. Yeah, Hendricks dominated, bro! :rolleyes:

Lawler's aggression in short bursts won him that fight. Lawler landing a bunch of good elbows to the ribs while Hendricks just held onto his legs, to getting back to his feet and swarming him with strikes. It doesn't matter if he landed powerful, clean punches, what matters is the aggression and pushing Hendricks back, keeping him defensive. He landed quite a few good strikes there, those body kicks especially.

Lawler doing this at the end of the 5th is the reason he won that round. Hendricks got a TD and did nothing with it. He looked to just hold on and Robbie landed some good strikes and being the aggressor looks very good to the judges. What Lawler did in the last 30-35 seconds of the fight > Hendricks useless TD.

TD's are very overscored and Hendricks tried to use that and it didn't work. Sometimes the judges score TD's like they're knockdowns from strikes. Luckily, the judges did reward a fighter for literally stalling while his opponent was constantly attacking even though his back was against the fence.

Lawler landed the better strikes throughout the fight and used short bursts of combinations, was aggressive at the right time and took educated rests.

The judges got it right. Go watch it again and accept that your boy did not get a gift decision for pulling this kind of bullshit. Hendricks didn't deserve to take home the belt that night. He didn't fight like a true champion should and Lawler outpointed him.

Lawler won.

Hendricks lost.

Get over it.

Take your blind, bias, selective memory, nuthugging BS somewhere else.

First, your claim is bullshit that Lawlwer was constantly pushing Hendricks back. Lawler stood in the center of the Octagon and barely punched during rounds 2-3.

Round 4 is the most contentious round and if you watch it carefully, Hendricks outstrikes Lawler for the first 4 minutes, then puts his head in Lawlers crotch and gives away the last minute. That does not give Lawler the round under any criteria.

Hendricks won rounds 2,3,4.

I thought Hendricks won the GSP fight, but he lost the rematch against Lawler and it's his own fault.

Besides landing some very good leg kicks, pushing your opponent against the fence and literally stalling should not result in a win. He pushed Lawler against the fence, put his head between Lawler's legs to avoid being hit there, looking like he was trying to jam his head up Lawler's ass - that should not get you a win.

Lawler landed the better punches throughout the fight, was constantly pushing Hendricks back, and was very effective with combinations in short bursts. He stole rounds with his aggression at certain parts of a few rounds. The fact Hendricks only looked to stall and Lawler would do short bursts of aggression is why Lawler won. Hendricks let that win slip away by stalling.

You said Lawler threw a bunch of punches and missed, but I guess you forgot about the numerous elbows Lawler landed while Hendricks was holding onto his legs for dear life, doing nothing but holding, holding, holding.

Robbie%2BLawler%2BElbows%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

Lawler then gets up and swarms Hendricks with punches, knees, kicks. I guess you forgot about the nasty kicks to the body he landed.

So, to say Lawler landed nothing in that swarm is hilarious. I guess you didn't really watch the fight, or just have selective memory. You're clearly a big Hendricks fan, as you're here defending him and also have him in your sig, that's OK.

Taking tons of elbows to the ribs while holding onto your opponents leg, then Lawler escapes back to his feet, swarms with everything but the kitchen sink while Hendricks just moves backwards and defends and does nothing but that.. yeah, that looks great to the judges. Holding Robbie's leg > everything Robbie landed. Lmfao, Hendricks fans are hilariously bad at scoring fights. Stalling as much as possible > landing more, harder, cleaner, significant strikes and pushing forward and parrying and slipping your opponent's punches. Yeah, Hendricks dominated, bro! :rolleyes:

Lawler's aggression in short bursts won him that fight. Lawler landing a bunch of good elbows to the ribs while Hendricks just held onto his legs, to getting back to his feet and swarming him with strikes. It doesn't matter if he landed powerful, clean punches, what matters is the aggression and pushing Hendricks back, keeping him defensive. He landed quite a few good strikes there, those body kicks especially.

Lawler doing this at the end of the 5th is the reason he won that round. Hendricks got a TD and did nothing with it. He looked to just hold on and Robbie landed some good strikes and being the aggressor looks very good to the judges. What Lawler did in the last 30-35 seconds of the fight > Hendricks useless TD.

TD's are very overscored and Hendricks tried to use that and it didn't work. Sometimes the judges score TD's like they're knockdowns from strikes. Luckily, the judges did reward a fighter for literally stalling while his opponent was constantly attacking even though his back was against the fence.

Lawler landed the better strikes throughout the fight and used short bursts of combinations, was aggressive at the right time and took educated rests.

The judges got it right. Go watch it again and accept that your boy did not get a gift decision for pulling this kind of bullshit. Hendricks didn't deserve to take home the belt that night. He didn't fight like a true champion should and Lawler outpointed him.

Lawler won.

Hendricks lost.

Get over it.

Take your blind, bias, selective memory, nuthugging BS somewhere else.

You are really rustled, my friend.

Let's go over some things first...

I thought there was an argument for Hendricks winning the second fight, however, not once did I make that argument. So that whole gift decision blind bias whatever rant you went on at the end was completely pointless.

The rest of your silly little rant is about pretty much everything that happened in the last 30 seconds of the fight...

You went on this huge rant debating a ton of shit, over nothing. I said Lawler didn't do much either, I said in that little flurry he went on the end, he missed a lot, and if if he did land like 3 or 4 body kicks there, everything else was blocked, or the equivalent to jabs. He didn't just go Super Sayan like people pretend and destroy Hendricks.

*edit*

Here you go. The body kicks landed, and everything else besides the blow to the back of the head when Hendricks was dipping out (not Lawlers fault) and then a little straight at the end. The body kicks landed, that's about all that flurry amounted to. Then he mean mugs Hendricks after wards, and all you girls cream.

more like getting a takedown in the 5th then just laying on lawler

watch the fight before you try to act cool and or smarter then someone else

images

Look at that pressure

HOLY SHIT !

He tried the exact same shit in the second fight

and it blew up in his face

And then there is this guy....Who literally post a picture, that SHOWS 30 seconds left in the last round. Go, watch the round Mr Cool and Smart guy....Hendricks out struck Lawler 2 to 1 in that round, and didn't go for that takedown until there was less than a minute lef tin the fight, numb nuts.

Lol at Hendricks.

His recent fight with Matt Brown and the 2nd Lawler fight was more boring than any Condit fight

This.

I really wonder what Hendricks' motivation is to say something like that. Some sort of saltiness.

edit: oh right, he got passed up on for the title fight.

Condit beat Hendricks when they fought I dont care what the judges said and most people at the bar that night thought the same

hendricks is my least favorite fighter in the division, and one of my top 5 most disliked fighters in the ufc.

great work as always .
love the effort in the cliff notes and posted transcript .
thanks

Lol I hate that they included all his "You know what I means?"s in text form.

What I heard......"Waaahhhh Waaahhhh I've turned into a boring point fighter and nobody wants to watch me dry hump a exciting fighters for 5 rounds. Waaaaahhhh"

I hope Woodley gives him a taste of his own medicine and eeks out a split decision.

LOL....wow Hendricks calling out other fighters for being boring..

giphy.gif

Hendricks hasn't proven he can go 5 rounds wtf is he smokin? He gased in the gsp fight and lost because of it. He layed on lawler in the fight he won and in the one he lost because he tried burying his face in lawlers crotch cause again, he ran out of gas.

But I don't expect him to admit any of this, but don't expect me to buy into his bullshit when I have 2 working eyes in my head!

Yeah you're right, it was much better for him to run from Diaz the whole fight and talk about how his pitter patter leg kicks had such bad intentions on them... :rolleyes:

Condit ran, it was a boring fight due to him not coming to fight. Say what you want, but you Condit fans are in denial.

Doubt i'll ever have respect for the guy when he could've put on such a great fight with a game Diaz. Diaz literally bitch slapped him and talked shit since Condit refused to engage for more than half of the fight. Strategy my ass, he was scared. He was no killer.

Denial of what? That Condit is a 30-8 fighter with 28 finishes and is a walking highlight film. Listen man, if you judge a fighter based on one fight, who has had 38 fights, spanning 12 years, then you should slap yourself.

tired of this hick clown, hope tyrone Woodley lays his ass out

dopey talk

Hendricks, aka Anakin Skywalker.

Johnny ducked WADA, you know what I'm sayin'? He remarkably unlikable, know what I'm sayin'? He tried to put his head up Lawler's and GSP's ass, know what I'm sayin'?

Piss off Hendricks. You're boring as fuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back